Tracklist Hide Credits
- Manufactured By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – International Record Syndicate, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – I.R.S., Inc.
- Recorded At – J.C. Studios
- Recorded At – The Lighthouse
- Recorded At – Fiddler Studio
- Mastered At – A&M Mastering Studios
- Published By – Mondo Spartacus Music
- Published By – Illegal Songs
- Published By – Criterion Music Corp.
- Pressed By – MCA Pressing Plant, Pinckneyville
- Art Direction – Carl Grasso
- Booking – Frontier Booking International
- Cover [Concept], Photography By – Scott Lindgren
- Engineer – Hugh Jones (tracks: A1, B1), Jim Hill, Joe Chiccarelli (tracks: B2), Louis Van Den Berg (tracks: A3 to A5, B3, B4), Stan Ridgway (tracks: A3 to A5, B3, B4)
- Engineer [Assistance], Technician [Studio], Other [Interesting Facts] – Mark Lewis (2)
- Management – Chris Lamson, Los Angeles Personal Direction, Miles Copeland (2)
- Mastered By – Frank DeLuna, Marv Bornstein
- Mixed By – Andy Watermann*, Andy Waterman (tracks: A2 to B1, B3, B4), Hugh Jones (tracks: A1), Joe Chiccarelli (tracks: B2)
- Producer – Bill Noland (tracks: B2), Joe Chiccarelli (tracks: B2), Louis Van Den Berg (tracks: A1, A3 to B1, B3, B4), Mitchell Froom (tracks: A2), Stan Ridgway (tracks: A3 to A5, B2 to B4)
- Technician [General Assistance, Construction, Smoke Signals] – Mark Morris
- Vocals, Harmonica, Keyboards, Banjo, Guitar, Bass – Stan Ridgway
- Written-By – Stanard Ridgway*
Printed in the U.S. of A.
[spine] ℗ 1986 irs inc.
Recorded at J.C. Studios, The Lighthouse, and Fiddler's Studio, Los Angeles
All songs Published by Mondo Spartacus/Illegal Songs (BMI). Administered in the U.S. and Canada by Criterion Music.
Special thanks to Pietra, Louis Van den Berg, Chris Lamson, Jay Boberg and the I.R.S. staff, Miles Copeland, Mark Cohen and Fostex, Bill Noland, Wazmo Nariz, Wires and Pliers, a twenty dollar bill on the Santa Monica Pier, and all the very talented people who contributed to this recording.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 76732-5637-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): IRS5118
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): IRS5119
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): IRS 5118 AM4..
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): IRS 5118 AM3..
- Matrix / Runout (Both sides runout, stamped): ◈-P-◈
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 30) View All
|DMIRG 1008||Stan Ridgway||The Big Heat (CD, Album)||I.R.S. Records||DMIRG 1008||UK||1986||Sell This Version|
|ILP 26874||Stan Ridgway||The Big Heat (LP, Album)||I.R.S. Records||ILP 26874||Greece||1986||Sell This Version|
|IRS-5637||Stan Ridgway||The Big Heat (LP, Album)||I.R.S. Records||IRS-5637||US||1986||Sell This Version|
|ILP 26874, 26874||Stan Ridgway||The Big Heat (LP, Album)||I.R.S. Records, I.R.S. Records||ILP 26874, 26874||Europe||1986||Sell This Version|
|28AP 3227||Stan Ridgway||The Big Heat (LP, Album)||I.R.S. Records||28AP 3227||Japan||1986||Sell This Version|