Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||All Hell Broke Loose||4:56|
|A3||Rocks, Pebbles And Sand||4:17|
Composed By – Louis Johnson, Stanley ClarkeDrums – John Robinson (2)Electric Bass, Guitar, Vocals – Louis JohnsonHorns – Bill Reichenbach (2), Jerry HeyKeyboards – Greg Phillingame*Vocals – Josie James, Valerie JohnsonVoice [Introduction] – Dennis MacKay
|The Story Of A Man And A Woman||(11:13)|
|B3a||Part 1: She Thought I Was Stanley Clarke|
|B3b||Part 2: A Fool Again|
|B3c||Part 3: I Nearly Went Crazy (Until I Realized What Had Occurred)|
- Made By – Shorewood Packaging Co. Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Recorded At – Legend Studios
- Recorded At – Chateau Recorders
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Mixed At – Cherokee Studios
- Published By – Intersong Music Ltd.
- Published By – Kodi Music
- Licensed To – CBS Records
- Pressed By – CBS Pressing Plant, Aston Clinton
- Cello – Frederick Seykora (tracks: B1, B3), Niles Oliver (tracks: B1, B3), Rollice Dale (tracks: B1, B3), Ronald Cooper (tracks: B1, B3)
- Composed By – Stanley Clarke (tracks: A1 to B1, B3)
- Design – Nancy Donald
- Drums, Percussion – Simon Phillips
- Engineer [Assistant, A&m] – Greg Falken
- Engineer [Assistant, Chateau] – Bruce Jost
- Engineer [Assistant, Legend] – Chris Haas (2)
- Engineer [Assistant, Mixing] – Chip Leech, Larry Reuben
- Engineer [Sound Production] – Dennis MacKay
- French Horn – David Duke (tracks: B1, B3), Vincent DeRosa (tracks: B1, B3)
- Guitar [Various Guitars] – Charles Johnson (2)
- Illustration – Robert Giusti
- Keyboards – Steve Bach
- Photography By – Henry Diltz
- Programmed By [Chick Corea's Synthesizers] – Rory Kaplan
- Synthesizer [Moog 55, Moog 15, Ob-x], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Chick Corea (tracks: A4, B3)
- Trombone – George Bohanon (tracks: B1, B3), Lew McCreary (tracks: B1, B3)
- Trumpet – Jerry Hey (tracks: B1, B3), John Thomas (3) (tracks: B1, B3)
- Vibraphone – Victor Feldman (tracks: B3)
- Viola – Denyse Buffum (tracks: B1, B3), Helaine Wittenberg (tracks: B1, B3), Ronald Strauss* (tracks: B1, B3)
- Violin – Carol Shive (tracks: B1, B3), Charles Veal* (tracks: B1, B3), John Wittenberg (tracks: B1, B3), Lya Stern (tracks: B1, B3), Mari Botnick (tracks: B1, B3), Bobby DuBow* (tracks: B1, B3), Sheldon Sanov (tracks: B1, B3), Sid Page (tracks: B1, B3), Thomas Buffum (tracks: B1, B3)
- Vocals, Backing Vocals – Marcy Levy (tracks: A4, B1, B3)
- Vocals, Backing Vocals, Electric Bass [Various Electric Bass Guitars], Producer – Stanley Clarke
Recorded at Legend Studios, Lynden, Washington; Chateau Recorders, North Hollywood, CA; A&M Studios, Hollywood, CA.
Mixed at Cherokee Recording Studios, Los Angeles, CA.
℗ 1980 CBS Inc.
Made in England.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: MCPS/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0199
- Price Code: CB 271
- Price Code (Circled): 57
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): EPC-S-84342-A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): EPC-S-84342 B-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B runout, stamped): ⋀
Other Versions (5 of 22) View All
|JE 36506||Stanley Clarke||Rocks, Pebbles And Sand (LP, Album)||Epic||JE 36506||US||1980||Sell This Version|
|JE 36506||Stanley Clarke||Rocks, Pebbles And Sand (LP, Album, Promo)||Epic||JE 36506||US||1980||Sell This Version|
|40-84342||Stanley Clarke||Rocks, Pebbles And Sand (Cass, Album)||Epic||40-84342||Europe||1980||Sell This Version|
|ELPS 4079||Stanley Clarke||Rocks, Pebbles And Sand (LP, Album)||Epic||ELPS 4079||New Zealand||1980||Sell This Version|
|EPC 32300||Stanley Clarke||Rocks, Pebbles And Sand (LP, Album, RE)||Epic||EPC 32300||Spain||Unknown||Sell This Version|