|2||When A Dream Comes True||3:25|
|6||The Rain Waltz||3:35|
|8||Passion And Pain||4:50|
|10||Prelude In D Minor||4:31|
|11||A Tale Of Two Childhoods||4:30|
|12||The Last Hope||4:07|
|13||Tower Of Dreams||3:14|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Greece S.A.
- Copyright (c) – BMG Greece S.A.
- Copyright (c) – Minos-EMI S.A.
- Distributed By – Minos-EMI S.A.
- Distributed By – BMG
- Published By – Koba Music BMI
- Published By – AEPI
- Published By – Balin Music
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Recorded At – ICP Recording Studios
- Recorded At – NDK Studio, Sofia
- Recorded At – National Radio Studio, Sofia
- Recorded At – National Radio Studios, Prague
- Mixed At – Wisseloord Studios
- Mixed At – Galaxy Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Fabelsound
- Art Direction, Design – Antonis Glikos*
- Bass – Vincent Peerins
- Composed By – Edvard Grieg (tracks: 14), Joseph Baldassare (tracks: 7), Stefanos* (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 13, 15)
- Composed By [Theme By] – Smettana* (tracks: 3)
- Conductor – Valeri Vatsev (tracks: 1, 13), Vladimir Valek* (tracks: 15)
- Coordinator – Christos Tsenes, Katerina Foskolou
- Drums – Jimmy Copley
- Mastered By – George Marino, Greg Calbi
- Mastered By [Scoremaster] – Jiří Zobač (tracks: 15)
- Mixed By – Ronald Prent
- Orchestra – The Radio Symphony Orchestra Of Prague* (tracks: 15), The Sofia Amadeus Orchestra (tracks: 1, 13)
- Orchestrated By – Samy Elgazzar, Stefanos*
- Photography – Tony Stone Images / Apeiro
- Photography By – Chip Porter, Michael Busselle, Tony Stone (7)
- Photography By [Stefano's Portrait] – Phillipe Salomon*
- Piano – Stefanos*
- Producer, Directed By [Direction] – Joseph Baldassare
- Recorded By – Michel Dierickx
- Recorded By [Orchestra Recording / Assisted By] – Petr Janacek (tracks: 15)
- Recorded By [Orchestra Recording] – Ivailo Janev (tracks: 1, 13), Miroslav Mares* (tracks: 15), Stefka Majdrakova (tracks: 1, 13)
- Soprano Vocals – Anastasia Zannish* (tracks: 4, 9, 13)
Tracks 1 to 6, 8 to 15: Published by Koba Music BMI worldwide; Published by AEPI for Greece.
Track 7: Published by Balin Music / Warner Chappell.
Track 14: Arrangement published by Koba Music worldwide; Published by AEPI for Greece.
Recorded at ICP Studios, Brussels.
Mixed at Wisseloord Studios, The Netherlands & Galaxy Studios, Belgium.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York.
Sofia: Recorded at NDK & National Radio Studios, Sofia.
Prague: Recorded live at the National Radio Studios, Prague.
(P) & (C) 2000 BMG Greece S.A.
Made in the E.U.
Printed in Greece.
On Back Cover:
(P) & (C) 2003 BMG Greece S.A. / Koba Music EMI
Comes in standard clear-tray jewel case with 6-page foldout booklet.
Note: The CD contains the video-clip of the track "Sensitivities" erroneously numbered as track number 1 in the tracklist.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 43217 93012 7
- Label Code: LC 00116
- Matrix / Runout: FABELSOUND 2003 ARIOLA 793012
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LH01
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2B93
- Other (Cat# On Spine & Back Cover): 7432 179301 2 7
- Other (Cat# On Booklet): 743217 93012 7
- Other (Cat# On CD): 74321 79301 2
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA