Tracklist Hide Credits
Saxophone [Alto] – Ray Dickarty*Written-By [Co-written] – O'Hagan*
|7||The Noise Of Carpet|
|8||Tomorrow Is Already Here
Vibraphone, Guitar [Second] – John McEntire
|9||Emperor Tomato Ketchup|
|12||Slow Fast Hazel|
- Arranged By [Strings], Electric Piano [Wurlitzer], Organ [Vox], Vibraphone – Sean O'Hagan (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 5 to 7, 10, 12)
- Engineer – John McEntire (tracks: 4, 8, 10, 12, 13), Paul Tipler (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 5 to 7, 10, 12)
- Producer, Mixed By – John McEntire (tracks: 4, 8, 10, 12, 13), Paul Tipler (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 5 to 7, 10, 12), The Groop (2)
- Strings – Mandy Drummond*, Marcus Holdaway, Meg Gates, Sally Herbert
- Synthesizer [Analogue], Electronics, Maracas, Tambourine – John McEntire (tracks: 4, 8, 10, 12, 13)
- Vocals, Percussion [Supercussion], Bass, Guitar, Organ [Vox, Farfisa], Synthesizer [Analogue], Electronics, Electric Piano, Tambourine, Vibraphone – Andy Ramsay, Duncan Brown, Laetitia Sadier, Mary Hansen, Morgane Lhote, Tim Gane
- Written-By – Sadier*, Gane*
Tracks 4, 8, 10, 12 & 13 recorded at Idful Music Corp., Chicago.
Perkily Managed by Pikey and Sheri Hood.
Sleeve at Trouble with Assistance from Frank & Bettina.
℗ & © 1996 Elektra Entertainment Group, a division of Warner Communications for the United States and WEA International for the world outside of the United States excluding the United Kingdom. Mfd. for BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. under license.
The BMG Direct Marketing catalog number appears on the rear cover as D 112651 and on the CD as D 112651. The Elektra catalog number appears on the spine, CD, and back of the CD booklet.</font>
This edition Pressed By Specialty Records Corporation
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7559-61840-2 1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, 2): [SRC Logo] 2 61840-2 SRC **01 M1S11
Other Versions (5 of 23) View All
|D-UHF-D11||Stereolab||Emperor Tomato Ketchup (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Yel)||Duophonic Ultra High Frequency Disks||D-UHF-D11||UK||1996||Sell This Version|
|D-UHF-D11||Stereolab||Emperor Tomato Ketchup (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Duophonic Ultra High Frequency Disks||D-UHF-D11||UK||1996||Sell This Version|
|AIN 23007||Stereolab||Emperor Tomato Ketchup (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Elektra (2)||AIN 23007||Russia||1996||Sell This Version|
|61840-4||Stereolab||Emperor Tomato Ketchup (Cass, Album)||Elektra||61840-4||US||1996||Sell This Version|
|WPCR-583||Stereolab||Emperor Tomato Ketchup (CD, Album)||Elektra||WPCR-583||Japan||1996||Sell This Version|