- Manufactured By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – MCA Pressing Plant, Pinckneyville
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Published By – Goldline Music, Inc.
- Published By – Moderne Shellac Music
- Published By – Silverline Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Sound Stage Studios
- Recorded At – Emerald Sound Studios
- Mixed At – The Castle Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Masterfonics
- Designed At – Private Eye Studio
- Art Direction – Simon Levy
- Bass, Mandolin – Emory Gordy, Jr.
- Design – Bill Brunt
- Drums, Vocals – Harry Stinson
- Engineer [Second] – Keith Odle, Mark J. Coddington*, Robbie Rose, Russ Martin, Tim Kish
- Guitar, Bass [6 String & Slap] – Richard Bennett
- Mastered By – Glenn Meadows
- Mixed By – Chuck Ainlay
- Organ, Synthesizer – Ken Moore
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Bucky Baxter, Paul Franklin (tracks: B1, B3)
- Photography By – Alan Messer
- Piano, Synthesizer – John Jarvis
- Producer – Emory Gordy, Jr., Tony Brown (4)
- Producer [Associate] – Richard Bennett
- Recorded By – Chuck Ainlay
- Recorded By [Overdubs] – Chuck Ainlay, Russ Martin, Steve Tillisch
- Synthesizer – Steve Nathan
- Written-By – Jimbeau Hinson (tracks: A2, B5), Richard Bennett (tracks: A4, B2), Steve Earle, Tony Brown (4) (tracks: B5)
Label Variation: Short-rimtext version reads "Mfd By MCA Records, Inc. 100 Universal Plaza, Universal CIty, Calif. 91608", with NO copyright notice.
Digitally recorded at Sound Stage Studio using the Mitsubishi X-800 32 track digital.
Overdubs recorded at Emerald Studio.
Mixed at The Castle.
Mastered at Masterfonics.
Mixed and mastered using the JVC Digital Audio Mastering System.
℗ 1986 MCA Records, Inc.
© 1980 MCA Records, Inc. Mfd By MCA Records, Inc.
All songs published by Goldline Music, Inc. (ASCAP) except:
A4, B2 published by Goldline Music, Inc. (ASCAP) and Moderne Shellac (ASCAP)
B5 published Goldline Music, Inc. (ASCAP) and Silverline Music, Inc. (BMI)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 76732-5713-1 6
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched [Var 1]): MCA-5144-MI-6
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched [Var. 1]): MCA-5145-MI-7
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched [Var. 2]): MCA-5144 MI-5
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched [Var. 2]): MCA-5145 MI-6
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped both sides, all variants): Masterfonics ◈-P-◈
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 45) View All
|MCA-5713||Steve Earle||Guitar Town (LP, Album, Club)||MCA Records||MCA-5713||US||1986||Sell This Version|
|MCAD-5713||Steve Earle||Guitar Town (CD, Album)||MCA Records||MCAD-5713||Germany||1986||Sell This Version|
|088 113 055-2||Steve Earle||Guitar Town (SACD, Album, RE)||MCA Nashville||088 113 055-2||US||2002||Sell This Version|
|MCD 01888, DMCL 1888||Steve Earle||Guitar Town (CD, Album)||MCA Records, MCA Records||MCD 01888, DMCL 1888||Europe||1986||Sell This Version|
|MCAMC 5713, MCAMC-5713||Steve Earle||Guitar Town (Cass, Album, RE, Dol)||MCA Records, MCA Records||MCAMC 5713, MCAMC-5713||Canada||Unknown||Sell This Version|