|5||The New Moon||11:15|
- Recorded At – Großer Sendesaal
- Artwork – Walter Bosshardt
- Bass – Jean-Jaques Avenel*
- Drums – John Betsch
- Engineer – Peter Esser
- Executive-Producer – Walter Platter
- Painting [Cover] – Wassily Kandinsky
- Percussion – Sam Kelly (3)
- Photography By – Anne Nordmann
- Piano [Left] – Eric Watson
- Piano [Right] – Bobby Few
- Producer – Pia Uehlinger, Ulrich Kurth, Werner X. Uehlinger
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By, Edited By – Ansgar Ballhorn
- Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone – Steve Potts
- Soprano Saxophone, Written-By, Leader – Steve Lacy
- Trombone – Glenn Ferris
- Trumpet – Hans Kennel
- Vibraphone – Sonhando Estwick
- Voice – Irène Aebi*, Nicholas Isherwood
Recorded March 4-6, 1992 at Grosser Sendesaal Funkhaus Wallrafplatz, Cologne/Germany.
Cover Art by Wassily Kandinsky : "Improvisation 9", 1910.
This is a set of five "painted poems" by the Painter's Poet : <b>Apollinaire</b> and four Painter-Poets : <b>Chaissac, Merz, Schwitters,</b> and <b>Kandinsky</b>.
The texts are sung in French (1, 2), Italian (3), and German (4, 5).
Comes with poetries reprinted in the booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (scanned): 7619925611623