Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Six Pianos (1973)||18:10|
|2||Pendulum Music (1968)
Electronics [Microphones, Amplifiers, Loudspeakers] – James Preiss, Jay Clayton, Russell Hartenberg*, Steve Chambers, Steve Reich
|3||Violin Phase (1967)
Violin, Tape [Prerecorded] – Shem Guibbory
|4||Music For Pieces Of Wood (1973)
Claves [Tuned] – Bob Becker, Glen Velez, James Preiss, Russell Hartenberger*, Steve Reich
|5||Drumming - Part Four (1971)
Bongos [Tuned Bongo Drums], Marimba, Glockenspiel, Whistling – Bob Becker, David Van Tieghem, Gary Schall, Glen Velez, James Preiss, Nurit Tilles, Russell Hartenberger*, Steve Chambers, Steve ReichPiccolo Flute – Richard CohenVocals – Jay Clayton, Pamela Fraley
- Co-producer – Don Christensen, Stephen Vitiello
- Design [Graphic Design] – Omnivore (4)
- Engineer [Mastering] – Hector Castillo
- Engineer [Transfer] – Ichiho Nishihki*
- Liner Notes – Stephen Vitiello
- Management [The Kitchen Project Staff, Archivist] – Stephen Vitiello
- Management [The Kitchen Project Staff, Development Director] – Kerry Scheidt
- Management [The Kitchen Project Staff, Director Of Operations] – Sacha Yanow
- Management [The Kitchen Project Staff, Executive Director] – Debra Singer
- Management [The Kitchen Project Staff, Media Manager] – Shaun Rance
- Management [The Looking Glass Studios, Studio Manager] – Kara Bilof
- Photography By [Photo Credit] – Richard Landry
This CD was co-produced by The Kitchen and Orange Mountain Music.
The Mary Flager Cary Charitable Trust and a grant from the Recording Academy have provided partial funding for this project.
Legal services provided by Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP.
We would like to extend our thanks to: Philip Glass, Kurt Munkacsi, Elise Bernhardt, Howard Stoker, Karen Kelly, Art Shifrin, Lanka Tattersall, New Art Trust, Bay Area Video Coalition, and Christopher Eamon.
Photo: "Pendulum Music" performed on May 27, 1969 from "An Evening of Music by Steve Reich" as part of the exhibition "Anti-Illusion: Procedures/Materials" at the Whitney Museum of American Art, New York.
Performers pictures, front cover: Steve Reich; back cover: Richard Serra and James Tenney; inside liner notes: Bruce Nauman and Michael Snow.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 01837 00182 2
- Matrix / Runout: U.S. Optical Disc, Inc. OMM0018 02
- Rights Society: BMI
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LL27
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1Z02