- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Published By – Hendon Music
- Published By – Boosey & Hawkes
- Pressed By – Cinram
- Printed By – Ever Reddy
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Recorded At – Russian Hill Recording
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Distributed By – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Duplicated By – Cinram
- Art Direction, Design – Frank Olinsky, Manhattan Design
- Cello [Kronos Quartet] – Joan Jeanrenaud (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Composed By, Liner Notes – Steve Reich
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Jennifer Keats
- Engineer – Les Brockman* (tracks: A1 to A3), Rob Eaton (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Gary Solomon (tracks: B1 to B3), Michael Ahearn (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Engineer [Mixing Assistant] – Ben Fowler (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Engineer [Mixing] – Rob Eaton (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Executive-Producer – Robert Hurwitz
- Guitar – Pat Metheny (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Mastered By – Robert C. Ludwig*
- Photography By [Cover] – Karl Steinbrenner
- Producer – Judith Sherman
- Producer [Assistant] – David Oakes (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Viola [Kronos Quartet] – Hank Dutt (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Violin [Kronos Quartet] – David Harrington (tracks: A1 to A3), John Sherba (tracks: A1 to A3)
"Different Trains" composed 1988, recorded digitally August 31 - September 9, 1988 at Russian Hill Recording, San Francisco.
"Electric Counterpoint" composed 1987, recorded digitally September 26 - October 1, 1987 at Power Station, New York City.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7559-79176-4 2
- Other (Duplicator Code): CR
- Rights Society: BMI