|Quiet Music 1|
|1-1||The Green Place, Part I||31:06|
|1-2||The Green Place, Part II||30:20|
|Quiet Music 2|
|2-2||Towards The Blue||3:20|
|2-3||Something In Tears||5:20|
|2-4||A Few More Moments||13:08|
|2-5||Air And Light||32:05|
|Quiet Music 3|
|3-1||Dreaming And Sleep||21:51|
|3-3||Sleep And Dreaming||30:13|
- Composed By, Performer, Producer – Steve Roach
- Design [2011 Re-design] – Sam Rosenthal
- Design [Original Graphic Design] – Aldo Ricchiero
- Flute – Will Morris (tracks: 1-1, 1-2, 3-1 to 3-3)
- Photography By [Cover Photo For Quiet Music 2] – Georgianne Cowan
- Photography By [Cover Photos For Quiet Music 1 And 3] – Mary Walsh (2)
- Synthesizer [Oberheim System] – Steve Roach
- Synthesizer [Roland JX3P] – Steve Roach (tracks: 2-1 to 2-5)
- Synthesizer [Yamaha DX7 At The Beginning Of Part 1] – Mike Christopher (tracks: 1-1)
- Synthesizer [Yamaha DX7] – Steve Roach (tracks: 1-1, 1-2)
Quiet Music is a a collection of pieces created in respect for silence, 1983-1986.
Dedicated to the passing time and the experience of watching particles in sunlight.
Recorded at The Timeroom, Culver City, CA, and Venice, CA, between 1983 and 1986.
Quiet Music 1 mixed at M'Ocean, Santa Monica, CA.
Quiet Music 2 and 3 mixed at Scott Morgan's Room with a View, Santa Monica, CA.
"Quiet Music" 3CD is packaged in 6-panel trifold Digipak.
Total Time - Disc 1: 61:29
Total Time - Disc 2: 59:45
Total Time - Disc 3: 59:51
© 1986/2011 Soundquest Music BMI.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 617026026329
- Barcode (Text): 6 17026 02632 9
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): DISC MAKERS MVG2652
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): DISC MAKERS MVG2654
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 3): DISC MAKERS MVG2656
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1,2&3 (Inner hub): IFPI UU014
- Rights Society: BMI