Tracklist Hide Credits
- Licensed From – Steven Brown
- Produced For – KOBOLD Production
- Recorded At – Studio "L'Echo Des Montagnes"
- Recorded At – Daylight Studio
- Pressed By – Deluxe (7)
- Published By – Editions Crépuscule France
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Editions Les Vedettes
- Published By – Editions Paul Beuscher
- Published By – Modern Music Pub.
- Published By – Sounds Of Lucille
- Published By – Harris Music, Inc.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music
- Artwork [Adapted For CD By] – Julien Potter
- Artwork [Original Artwork] – Patrick Roques, Raymond Hall (4)
- Bass, Drum Programming [Percussion Programming] – Nikolas Klau
- Cover – Patrick Roques, Raymond Hall (4)
- Guitar [Guitars] – Chris Haskett
- Keyboards – Ivan Georgiev
- Mastered By – Pierre Vale
- Mixed By – Gilles Martin
- Producer – Nikolas Klau, Steven Brown
- Programmed By [Emulator Programming] – Drem Bruinsma
- Recorded By – Drem Bruinsma (tracks: 2 to 4, 6 to 9), Gilles Martin (tracks: 1, 5), Guy Copain (tracks: 2 to 4, 6 to 9), Nikolas Klau (tracks: 2 to 4, 6 to 9)
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn [Flugel Horn], Harmonica – Luc Van Lieshout (Hot Lips)*
- Voice, Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Clarinet, Tape [Tapes] – Steven Brown
"Ulf Maria Kühne: cantante basso; a moment from Vedi's Nabucco or San Francisco"
"The third solo album from Tuxedomoon member Steven Brown, originally released by Les Disques Du Crépuscule in 1991 (TWI 935). Now digitally remastered with four bonus tracks, three of them previously unreleased."
Original artwork by Patrick Roques and Raymond Hall.
Adapted for CD by Julien Potter at The Box Room.
Released under licence from Steven Brown.
All tracks written by Steven Brown (Crepuscule Publishing) except:
(2) Micher Emer (Les Editions Vedette/Beuscher Paul)
(3) (8) Steven Brown/Nikolas Klau (Crepuscule)
(4) Ray Hawkins/Rick Darnell (Modern Music Publishing/Sounds of Lucille)
(5) Howard Dietz/Ralph Rainger (Harris Inc/Warner Chappel Music)
(6) Cole Porter (Warner Chappel Music)
(9) Steven Brown/Blaine L. Reininger (Crepuscule)
(10) Steven Brown/Nikolas Klau/Luc Van Lieshout/Ivan Georgiev/P Narcisse (Copyright Control)
(11) Steven Brown/Nikolas Klau/Luc Van Lieshout/Ivan Georgiev/Chris Haskett (Copyright Control)
(12) Steven Brown/Nikolas Klau/Luc Van Lieshout (Copyright Control)
(13) Steven Brown/Nikolas Klau (Copyright Control)
Made in EU.
Comes in a standard jewel case with an 8 pages booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 5024545313628
- Barcode (Text): 5 024545 313628
- Matrix / Runout: deluxe LTMCD2412 01
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0464
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L136
- Other (Mould Code Area): MADE IN THE UK
Other Versions (4 of 4) View All
|TWI 935-2||Steven Brown||Half Out (CD, Album)||Les Disques Du Crépuscule||TWI 935-2||Belgium||1991||Sell This Version|
|8-805||Steven Brown||Half Out (CD, Album, Ltd, Unofficial)||ArsNova||8-805||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|MASO CD 90030||Steven Brown||Half Out (CD, Album)||Materiali Sonori||MASO CD 90030||Italy||1991||Sell This Version|
|MASO 33064||Steven Brown||Half Out (LP, Album)||Materiali Sonori||MASO 33064||Italy||1991||Sell This Version|