- Bass, Chapman Stick, Backing Vocals – Nick Beggs
- Design – Carl Glover (4)
- Drums – Marco Minnemann
- Guitar – Aziz Ibrahim
- Keyboards – Adam Holzman
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Lasse Hoile
- Photography By [Live Photography] – Joe Del Tufo, Lasse Hoile, Nancy Akl
- Saxophone, Flute, Clarinet – Theo Travis
- Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards – Steven Wilson
- Written-By, Remix – Steven Wilson
Live CD in 3-panel digipak, only available directly via Wilson's mail order Headphone Dust (with a choice of ordering sealed/unsigned, or unsealed/signed) and at live shows on the second leg of the "Grace for Drowning" tour. Limited to 3,000 copies.
The disc was produced to generate funds so that the "Grace For Drowning" tour could be extended. Signed copies purchased through Headphone Dust were sold at a £5 premium.
Exclusively administered by Universal Publishing Group. Design for Aleph.
Made in EU
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 5060164400103
- Barcode (Text): 5 060164 400103
- Matrix / Runout: HDSWCD22 01 Sony DADC www.noisebox.co.uk
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LY34
- Mould SID Code: IFPI AEW35
Other Versions (1 of 1) View All
|kscope 827||Steven Wilson||Catalogue / Preserve / Amass (Live In Europe, October 2011) (LP, Ltd)||Kscope||kscope 827||UK, Europe & US||2012||Sell This Version|