Tracklist Hide Credits
Drums – Gavin HarrisonVocals, Electric Guitar, Bass, Keyboards – Steven Wilson
Acoustic Guitar [Normal And Processed] – Sand SnowmanDrums – Gavin HarrisonFlute [Wah-flute] – Theo TravisVocals, Electric Piano, Bass, Electric Guitar, Glockenspiel, Programmed By [Drums] – Steven Wilson
Arranged By [Strings] – Dave Stewart, SW*Drums – Gavin HarrisonGuitar [Drone] – Dirk SerriesStrings – The London Session OrchestraVocals, Bass, Electric Guitar, Keyboards – Steven Wilson
|B1||Veneno Para Las Hadas
Clarinet – Theo TravisCymbal – Gavin HarrisonPiano – Jordan RudessRecorder – Sand SnowmanVocals, Electric Guitar, Bass Guitar, Harmonium – Steven Wilson
|B2||No Twilight Within The Courts Of The Sun
Bass – Tony LevinDrums – Gavin HarrisonElectric Guitar [2nd Solo] – Mike OutramPiano – Jordan RudessVocals, Electric Guitar [Including First Solo], Piano, Celesta – Steven Wilson
Bass – Tony LevinDrums – Gavin HarrisonVocals – Clodagh Simmonds*Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Piano, Glockenspiel – Steven Wilson
Drums – Gavin HarrisonVocals, Electric Guitar, Piano, Bass, Synthesizer – Steven WilsonVoice – Susana Moyaho
Acoustic Guitar [Normal And Processed], Percussion – Sand SnowmanElectric Guitar – Mike OutramElectric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Percussion – Steven WilsonPiano – Jordan Rudess
|C3||Get All You Deserve
Drums – Gavin HarrisonGuitar [Drone] – Dirk SerriesVocals, Piano, Electric Guitar, Mellotron, Glockenspiel, Bass, Noises – Steven Wilson
Koto [17-string Bass] – Michiyo YagiVocals, Piano, Bass, Harmonium, Loops [Guitar] – Steven Wilson
Drums – Gavin HarrisonHarmonium, Acoustic Guitar, Piano, Musical Box – Steven WilsonSaxophone, Clarinet – Theo TravisStrings – The London Session OrchestraVoice – Susana Moyaho
Drums – Gavin HarrisonVocals, Synthesizer, Electric Guitar, Bass, Mellotron – Steven Wilson
Bass – Tony LevinDrums – Gavin HarrisonElectric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Piano, Sampler, Organ, Mellotron – Steven WilsonKoto [17-string Bass] – Michiyo Yagi
Vocals, Piano, Loops [Guitar] – Steven Wilson
- Licensed To – Kscope
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Steven Wilson
- Copyright (c) – Steven Wilson
- Recorded At – St Bartholemew's Church, Brighton
- Recorded At – Red Room Recorders
- Recorded At – Sound Pot
- Recorded At – Angel Studios
- Recorded At – Ex Templo de Santa Teresa La Antigua
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Pressed By – Optimal Media Production – B960611
- Design – Carl Glover (4)
- Engineer [Steinway Piano] – Bert Baldwin (tracks: B1, B2, C2)
- Lacquer Cut By – MK (11)
- Mastered By – Andy Van Dette*
- Photography By [Bits Of Dungeness] – Carl Glover (4)
- Photography By [Photography And Filming] – Lasse Hoile
- Photography By [Studio And Ipod Graveyard] – Susana Moyaho
- Recorded By [17-string Bass Koto] – Masaki Sasaki (tracks: C4, D3)
- Recorded By [Additional Guitar] – John Wesley (3), Mark Prator
- Recorded By [Orchestra] – Steve Price (6) (tracks: A3, D1)
- Recorded By [Steinway Piano] – Colin Atwell (tracks: C4)
- Written-By, Producer, Mixed By – Steven Wilson
Features 4 bonus tracks not available on the CD/DVD edition.
Limited to 2000 copies.
An international recording written and performed in various locations between Dec 07 - Aug 08, except track D3 written in 2003.
Steinway piano on track C4 recorded at St Bartholemew's Church in Brighton.
Additional guitar recording at Red Room Recorders, Tampa, Florida.
Michiyo Yagi recorded at Sound Pot, Tokyo.
London Session Orchestra recorded at Angel Studio, London.
Stereo mastering at Masterdisk, New York City.
Track D4 written and recorded during the night of 28th February in Ex Templo de Santa Teresa La Antigua, Mexico City.
Design for Aleph.
Steven Wilson uses Paul Reed Smith guitars, Babicz acoustic guitars, Bad Cat amplifiers, Line6 effects, Spector basses, Ernie Ball strings.
Track C2 is misspelled "Twliight Coda" on the sleeve.
The copyright in this recording is owned by Steven Wilson under exclusive license to Kscope.
℗ 2009 Steven Wilson.
© 2009 Steven Wilson.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 802644880815
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout groove etchings): KSCOPE 808A B960611-01 A1 MK
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout groove etchings): KSCOPE 808B B960611-01 B1 MK
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout groove etchings): KSCOPE 808C B960611-02 C1 MK
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout groove etchings): KSCOPE 808D B960611-02 D1 MK
Other Versions (5 of 18) View All
|hdswcd18||Steven Wilson||Insurgentes (CD, Album + CD + DVD-V, Multichannel + Ltd, Boo)||Headphone Dust||hdswcd18||UK||2008||Sell This Version|
|ICARUS 926||Steven Wilson||Insurgentes (CD, Album)||Icarus Music||ICARUS 926||Argentina||2012||Sell This Version|
|none||Steven Wilson||Insurgentes (Special Edition Bonus Disc) (5xFile, WAV)||Not On Label (Steven Wilson Self-released)||none||2009|
|SR0437||Steven Wilson||Insurgentes (CD, Album + DVD-A, Multichannel)||Scarecrow Records (2)||SR0437||Mexico||2009||Sell This Version|
|hdswcd18||Steven Wilson||Insurgentes Bonus CD (CD)||Headphone Dust||hdswcd18||UK||2009||Sell This Version|