Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Modern Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Modern Records, Inc.
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Goodnight Dallas
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Recorded At – Studio 55, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Recorded At – A&R Studios
- Mixed At – Rumbo Recorders
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory
- Marketed By – EMI
- Manufactured By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI Pathé Marconi S.A.
- Distributed By – EMI Electrola GmbH
- Mastered At – Precision Lacquer
- Artwork [Handtinting] – Lori Perry*, Stevie Nicks
- Backing Vocals [Ladies Vocals] – Lori Perry*, Sharon Celani
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Janet Weber
- Cover [Album Cover Concept] – Herbert W. Worthington*, Stephanie L. Nicks*
- Cover [Album Cover Inspiration] – Sulamith Wulfing
- Design [Layout Design] – Michael Curtis
- Design [Logo Design] – Mike Manoogian*
- Engineer – Shelly Yakus, Tom "Gordo" Gondolf (tracks: A1, A3)
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Greg Edward (tracks: A1, A3)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bill Freesh, Bobby Cohen, David Bianco, David Dubow, John Curcio, John Smith (11), Josh Abbey, Julian Stoll, Michael Brooks, Pete Kudas*
- Lead Vocals – Stevie Nicks
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – Greg Edwards*, Greg Edward (tracks: A1, A3), Lori Perry* (tracks: A1, A3), Shelly Yakus, Shelly Yakus (tracks: A1, A3)
- Other [Personal Assistant To Stevie Nicks] – Rebecca Alvarez
- Photography By [Assistant] – Michael Marks (2), Robert Alfrod
- Photography By, Art Direction, Design – Herbert Wheeler Worthington III
- Producer – Gordon Perry (tracks: A1, A3), Jimmy Iovine, Tom Petty (tracks: B2)
- Written-By – S. Stewart* (tracks: A2, A5, B3), S. Nicks* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5), T. Petty* (tracks: B2)
Embossed EMI logo on the back cover.
Tracks A1, A3: Goodnight, Dallas./ Tracks A2, B3: Record Plant, L.A./ Track A4: Record Plant, N.Y./ Tracks A5, B1, B4: Studio 55, L.A./ Track B2: The Hit Factory, N.Y./ Track B5: A&R Recording, N.Y.
Mixed at Rumbo Recorders except A4 & B5: The Hit Factory, N.Y.
Don Felder appears courtesy of Asylum Records.
Tom Petty appears courtesy of Backstreet Records.
Roy Bittan appears courtesy of The E Street Band.
Mick Fleetwood appears courtesy of Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Steve Lukather appears courtesy of Columbia Records.
Sandy Stewart and David Monday appears courtesy of Modern Records.
℗ 1983 The Copyright in this sound recording is owned by Modern Records Inc. and is exclusively licenced to EMI Records Ltd.
© 1983 Modern Records Inc.
En France: Distribution exclusive EMI Pathé Marconi S.A. - Deutschland: EMI ELECTROLA GmbH, Köln.
Made in EEC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 077779 300914
- Barcode (String): 0077779300914
- Matrix / Runout (Side A stamped): 7930091 - A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B stamped): 7930091 - B1
- Rights Society: GEMA / STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 0542
Other Versions (5 of 81) View All
|90084-1, 7 90084-1||Stevie Nicks||The Wild Heart (LP, Album, Spe)||Modern Records, Modern Records||90084-1, 7 90084-1||US||1983||Sell This Version|
|90084-1, 7 90084-1||Stevie Nicks||The Wild Heart (LP, Album, Club, RCA)||Modern Records, Modern Records||90084-1, 7 90084-1||US||1983||Sell This Version|
|25-0071-1||Stevie Nicks||The Wild Heart (LP, Album)||WEA, Modern Records||25-0071-1||Netherlands||1983||Sell This Version|
|25-0071-1||Stevie Nicks||The Wild Heart (LP, Album)||WEA, Modern Records||25-0071-1||Scandinavia||1983||Sell This Version|
|28.081||Stevie Nicks||The Wild Heart (LP, Album)||WEA||28.081||Brazil||1983||Sell This Version|