|Where I'm Coming From|
|A1||–Stevie Wonder||Never Dreamed You'd Leave In Summer||2:52|
|A2||–Stevie Wonder||Take Up A Course In Happiness||3:10|
|A3||–Stevie Wonder||Think Of Me As Your Soldier||3:35|
|A4||–Stevie Wonder||Do Yourself A Favor||6:01|
|A5||–Stevie Wonder||Look Around||2:44|
|New York City (You're A Woman)|
|B1||–Al Kooper||Going Quietly Mad||3:53|
|B2||–Al Kooper||Back On My Feet||3:17|
|B3||–Al Kooper||Come Down In Time||4:38|
|B4||–Al Kooper||Dearest Darling||3:53|
|B5||–Al Kooper||Nightmare #5||3:00|
- Record Company – American Forces Radio And Television Service
Along the bottom edge of the label: American Forces Radio And Television Service U.S. Property
Additional times on the label, after the run times are cue times for the DJ.
The catalog number indicates this release was issued during the fiftieth week of 1971, which was December 13th to December 19th.
This recording contains excerpts from the albums Stevie Wonder - Where I'm Coming From and Al Kooper - New York City (You're A Woman).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Label): P-12651
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Label): P-12652
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Etched): P-12651 ST RL50-1 4-T-LW
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Etched): P-12652 ST RL50-1 4-T-LW