Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Motown Record Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Motown Record Corporation
- Published By – RCA S.A. (2)
- Published By – RCA Schallplatten GmbH
- Published By – RCA S.A.
- Published By – RCA B.V.
- Published By – RCA Ltd.
- Published By – Jobete Music
- Published By – Black Bull Music
- Recorded At – Wonderland Studios, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – I.A.M. Studios, Irvine
- Recorded At – Crystal Sound
- Mastered At – Crystal Sound
- Produced For – Taurus Productions
- Copyright (c) – Jobete Music
- Copyright (c) – Black Bull Music
- Bass – Nathan Watts (tracks: A1, A4 to B1)
- Clavinet – Stevie Wonder (tracks: A4 to B1)
- Cover [Concept], Illustration – Al Harper
- Cover [Coordination] – Keith Harris (2)
- Cover [Coordination], Coordinator – Stephanie Andrews
- Drums – Stevie Wonder (tracks: A2 to A4, B2 to B3, B5)
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Stevie Wonder (tracks: A2 to A3, B1, B3)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bob Harlan, Jimmy "Rock & Roll" Sandweiss*, Lon Newmann*, Peter Vargo
- Engineer, Mixed By – Gary Olazabal
- Guitar – Benjamin Bridges* (tracks: A1, A3 to B1)
- Mastered By – Arnie Acosta, Jeff Sanders, Larry Emerine, Stephen Marcussen
- Percussion – Earl DeRouen (tracks: A1, A5 to B1)
- Piano – Stevie Wonder (tracks: A4 to A5, B4)
- Production Manager [Project Manager] – Brenda M. Boyce
- Programmed By [Synthesizer] – Bill Wolfer
- Sleeve Notes [Inner sleeve] – Stevland Morris*
- Synthesizer – Stevie Wonder (tracks: A1 to A3, B2 to B5)
- Technician [Technical Assistance] – Charlie Brewer
- Vocals – Stevie Wonder
- Written-By, Producer, Arranged By – Stevie Wonder
Inner sleeve included pictures and portrait of Martin Luther King, Jr. and Stevie Wonder's call to join him on the observation in 1981. Add. catalog# ZL72015-8 printed on sinner sleeve.
Jeff Sanders credited on sleeve, Acosta/Emerine/Marcussen on labels for mastering.
"℗ 1980 & Trademark Motown Record Corp."
"Manufactured in Germany - Fabrique en Allemagne - Marketed And Distributed by RCA Records"
In inner sleeve:
"© 1980 Motown Record Corporation"
"LCS 1183 EUR Printed in W. Germany - Imprimé en Allemagne"
On sleeve back:
"℗ 1980, Motown Record Corporation, Hollywood California"
"Made from masters of Motown record Corporation."
"Printed in W. Germany - Imprimé en Allemagne"
Publishers listed for each EU country:
Belgium: "Distributed by RCA S.A."
Germany: "Vertrieb durch RCA Schallplatten GmbH"
France: "Distribue per RCA S.A.
Netherland: "Distributed by RCA B.V."
U.K.: "Distributed by RCA Ltd"
On labels the original publishers mentioned:
"All titles published by Jobete Music/Black Bull Music"
For each track there is an additional copyright notice on gatefold:
"© 1980 Jobete Music/Black Bull Music"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 0035627201516
- Barcode (Text): 0 035627 201516
- Label Code: LC0881
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped): DM E-0212 A-2/84 S III (etched: III)
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped): DM E-0212 B-2/84 S III (etched: II)
- Other (Distribution code on sleeve - DE): AO
- Other (Distribution code on sleeve - FR): RC250
- Other (Distribution code on sleeve - UK): HH
Other Versions (5 of 132) View All
|T8-373M1||Stevie Wonder||Hotter Than July (LP, Album)||Tamla||T8-373M1||US||1980||Sell This Version|
|012 157 583-2||Stevie Wonder||Hotter Than July (CD, Album, Num, RE, RM)||Motown||012 157 583-2||US||2000||Sell This Version|
|2-47.065||Stevie Wonder||Hotter Than July (LP, Album)||Motown||2-47.065||Spain||1982||Sell This Version|
|ZL 72015||Stevie Wonder||Hotter Than July (LP, Album, Gat)||Motown||ZL 72015||Italy||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|T8-373M1||Stevie Wonder||Hotter Than July (LP, Album)||Tamla||T8-373M1||Portugal||1980||Sell This Version|