Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||If You Love Somebody Set Them Free||4:14|
|A2||Love Is The Seventh Wave
Trombone – Frank Opolko
Composed By [Borrowed Theme] – Sergei Prokofiev
|A5||Shadows In The Rain||4:56|
|B1||We Work The Black Seam||5:40|
|B2||Consider Me Gone
Congas – Eddy GrantLyrics By [Wrote 3 Lines] – Shakespeare*
|B3||The Dream Of The Blue Turtles||1:15|
|B4||Moon Over Bourbon Street
Arranged By [Helped Arrange] – Dominic MuldowneyDouble Bass – Sting
|B5||Fortress Around Your Heart||4:48|
- Mixed At – Blue Wave Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Le Studio
- Published By – Magnetic Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – G.M. Sumner
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd.
- Licensed From – Boosey & Hawkes Music Publishers Ltd
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Licensed To – A&M Records Ltd.
- Lacquer Cut At – The Town House
- Lacquer Cut At – Tape One
- Pressed By – PRS Ltd.
- Advisor [Instant resident critic and whipping boy] – Vic Garbarini
- Artwork [Picked The pix and worked the art] – Michael Ross (3), Richard Frankel
- Backing Vocals – Dolette McDonald, Janice Pendarvis
- Backing Vocals [Additional] – Danny Q*, Elliot Jones, Jane Alexander, Joe*, Kate*, Michael Sumner, Pete Smith, Rosemary Purt, Stephanie Crewdson, Me*, The Nannies Chorus, Vic Garbarini
- Bass – Darryl Jones
- Drums – Omar Hakim
- Engineer – Jim Scott, Pete Smith
- Keyboards – Kenny Kirkland
- Keyboards [Synclavier Assistance] – Danny Quatrochi
- Lacquer Cut By – BilBo (3) (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Management – Kim Turner, Miles Copeland (2)
- Other [Inspiration by "Interview With A Vampire"] – Anne Rice
- Other [Played Himself] – Frank Willison
- Photography By – Danny*, Max Vadukul
- Producer – Pete Smith, Myself*
- Saxophone, Percussion – Branford Marsalis
- Songwriter – Sting
- Technician [Maintained Studio] – Al Smart*
- Vocals, Guitar – Sting
Branford Marsalis appears courtesy of CBS Records
Eddy Grant appears courtesy of Ice Records and supplied the studio.
Chicken assisted with the photography.
(P) (C) 1985 A&M Records Inc.
All songs written by Sting.
All songs published by Magnetic Publishing Ltd. except Shadows In The Rain published by Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd.
All titles (C) 1985 G. M. Sumner except Shadows In The Rain (C) 1980 Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd.
Romance from Lieutenant Kije Suite used by kind permission of Boosey And Hawkes Music Publishers Ltd.
Issued with a printed inner sleeve and 24"x12" printed pull out
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): DREAM 1B // 4 ▽ 420 H A1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): DREAM 1A // 5 ▽ 420 H 1C A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, etched): BilBo Tape One
Other Versions (5 of 191) View All
|393 750-2||Sting||The Dream Of The Blue Turtles (CD, Album, RP)||A&M Records||393 750-2||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|CS 3750||Sting||The Dream Of The Blue Turtles (Cass, Album, Club)||A&M Records||CS 3750||US||1985||Sell This Version|
|SP-3750||Sting||The Dream Of The Blue Turtles (LP, Album, Club)||A&M Records||SP-3750||US||1985||Sell This Version|
|SP-3750||Sting||The Dream Of The Blue Turtles (LP, Album, Ele)||A&M Records||SP-3750||US||1985||Sell This Version|
|SP-3750||Sting||The Dream Of The Blue Turtles (LP, Album, Ind)||A&M Records||SP-3750||US||1985||Sell This Version|