Tracklist Hide Credits
- A&R – Monte Conner
- Art Direction, Design, Artwork By [Illustration] – Hugh Syme
- Bass – Shawn Economaki
- Drums – Roy Mayorga (tracks: 2 to 12)
- Engineer – Mike Terry (2), Nick Raskulinecz, Paul Fig
- Engineer [Second] – John Lousteau
- Guitar – James Root, Josh Rand
- Guitar [Additional] – Corey Taylor (tracks: 4, 8, 12)
- Management – Cory Brennan
- Management [Booking Agent: Rest Of World] – John Jackson (18)
- Management [Booking Agent: Us] – Rick Roskin
- Management [Legal] – Eric Greenspan
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Randy Staub
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Rob Stefanson
- Photography [Band] – Chapman Baehler
- Producer – Nick Raskulinecz
- Songwriter – Stone Sour
- Technician [Drum Tech] – John Nicholson
- Vocals – Corey Taylor
Drum Tech: John Nicholson at Drum Fetish.
Mixed at The Armoury, Vancouver, BC.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC.
All songs published by EMI April Music, Inc. / Stone Sour Music (ASCAP).
Issued under license to Roadrunner Records from The All Blacks B.V. Roadrunner Records is a registered trademark of The All Blacks B.V.
℗ & © 2006 The All Blacks B.V.
Japanese priced-down reissue by Warner Music Japan with one bonus track.
Other Versions (5 of 32) View All
|RR 8073-2||Stone Sour||Come What(ever) May (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||RR 8073-2||Europe||2006||Sell This Version|
|RR80735||Stone Sour||Come What(ever) May (CD, Album + DVD-V + S/Edition, Dig)||Roadrunner Records||RR80735||Australia||2007||Sell This Version|
|RR 8073-9||Stone Sour||Come What(ever) May (CD, Album, Enh, Ltd)||Roadrunner Records||RR 8073-9||Europe||2006||Sell This Version|
|none||Stone Sour||Come What(ever) May (10th Anniversary Edition) (22xFile, AAC, Album, RE, 256)||Roadrunner Records||none||US||2016|
|RR 8073-2, MR 1747-2||Stone Sour||Come What(ever) May (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records, Moon Records (2), Ukrainian Records||RR 8073-2, MR 1747-2||Ukraine||2006||Sell This Version|