|Symphony In C Major (1940)|
|A1||1st Mov. Moderato Alla Breve|
|A2.a||2nd Mov. Larghetto Concertante|
|A2.b||3rd Mov. Allegretto|
|A3||4th Mov. Adagio – Tempo Giusto, Alla Breve|
|Symphony In Three Movements (1945)|
|B1||I. First Movement|
|B2.a||II. Andante – Interlude: L'istesso Tempo|
|B2.b||III. Con Moto|
The original issue has "ORIGINAL RECORDING BY" on labels and was released in 1960.
- Black/silver 'grooved wideband' labels
- "MADE IN ENGLAND BY" at 11 o'clock
- "℗ 1960"
- "B.I.E.M." in a box on both sides
- Tax code "K/T"
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Front laminated
- No flipbacks
- Boxed Decca logos on front and back
- Large "STEREO" on front
- Thin spine with no text on it
- "© The Decca Record Co. Ltd., London, 1960"
- Unsigned liner notes in English on back
- SXL 2237 on sleeve
- SXL.2237 on labels
- Recorded April 1960 in the Victoria Hall, Geneva
- Labelography code: ED2
- Corresponding mono issue has cat# LXT 5592
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - machine stamped - this variant): ZAL-4803-1E BC ET 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - machine stamped - this variant): ZAL-4804-2E BI KT 2 1 SM
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL.4803
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL.4804
- Rights Society: B.I.E.M.
- Other (Tax code on labels): K/T