|The Firebird (Suite, 1919 Version)|
|1||Introduction—The Firebird And Her Dance—Round Dance Of The Princesses—Infernal Dance Of King Kastchei—Berceuse—Finale||20:39|
|Music From Prince Igor|
- Chorus – Atlanta Symphony Chorus (tracks: 3)
- Composed By – Alexander Borodin (tracks: 2, 3), Igor Stravinsky (tracks: 1)
- Conductor – Robert Shaw
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Jack Renner
- Liner Notes – Michael Murray (4), Robert C. Lower
- Orchestra – Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
- Producer [Recording Producer] – Robert Woods (2)
- Recorded By – Soundstream, Inc.
Microphones: Schoeps Colette Series
Recorder: Soundstream Digital Tape Recorder
Console: Studer Model 169
Monitor Speakers: ADS Model BC-8
Power Amplifier: Threshold Model 400A
During the recording of the digital masters and the subsequent transfer to disc, the signal was not passed through any processing device (i.e. compression, limiting or equalization) at any step during production.
Sampling frequency conversion of Telarc's Soundstream digital master to the compact disc format was accomplished with the Studer SFC-16 sampling frequency converter. The digital information was not subject to any analog intersteps, thus preserving the integrity of the original digital master.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: TEL CD-80039 6
- Other: DIDZ-10014