|Le Baiser De La Fée|
|A.a||Prologue - Lullaby In The Storm|
|B.a||By The Mill|
|B.b||Epilogue - Berceuse Of The Eternal Dwellings|
- Black/silver 'grooved wideband' labels
- "ORIGINAL RECORDING BY" at 11 o'clock
- "Made in England" at bottom
- "RECORDING FIRST PUBLISHED 1963"
- "B.I.E.M." in a box on both sides
- "N" above cat #
- Tax code "M/T"
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Front laminated
- Straight two-way flipbacks
- Bold "STEREO" on spine
- "COVER: Preliminary design for the Royal Ballet production of 'Le Baiser de la Fee' by Kenneth Rowell from the Peter Wright collection"
- "© 1963 The Decca Record Company Limited London."
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- "Printed in England by James Upton Ltd. Birmingham & London."
- Sleeve notes in English on back
- SXL 6066 on sleeve
- SXL.6066 on labels
- Recorded 10 April 1963 in Victoria Hall, Geneva
- Labelography code: ED1
- Corresponding mono issue has cat# LXT 6066
- Sub tracks are not banded on vinyl
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - machine stamped - this variant): ZAL-5906-3E BG KT 6 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - machine stamped - this variant): ZAL-5907-2E U KT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL.5906
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL.5907
- Rights Society: B.I.E.M.
- Other (Tax code on labels): M/T
- Other (On labels): N