Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||Chorus Of One||2:23|
|4||Question The Answer||3:42|
|7||Notes On Pulling The Sky Down||3:49|
Tracking By [Additional], Mixed By [Additional] – Chris Camden, Matt Smith (11)
Mixed By – Sherwood*Recorded By – Matt Sherwood
Performer – Alex*, Smith*, Richard*, Sam*, Thomas*Recorded By, Mixed By – Chris Camden, Matt Smith (11)Vocals – Thomas*Written-By – Gorilla Biscuits
Written-By – Dag Nasty
|13||Where Are They Now
Recorded By, Mixed By – Chris Camden, Matt Smith (11)Written-By – Cock Sparrer
- Copyright (c) – Jade Tree
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jade Tree
- Distributed By – Mordam Records
- Pressed By – MCOM
- Recorded At – Salad Days Studio
- Mixed At – Salad Days Studio
- Recorded At – Sound Of Music Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Ultrasound Studios
- Mixed At – Ultrasound Studios
- Recorded At – Blue House
- Mixed At – Blue House
- Mastered At – West West Side Music
- Artwork [Digital Assistance] – Mike Collins (19)
- Layout, Artwork [Original] – Richard Minino
- Mastered By – Alan Douches
- Mixed By – Brian McTernan (tracks: 1, 2, 12), John Morand (tracks: 3 to 8), Strike Anywhere (tracks: 3 to 8, 10)
- Performer [Strike Anywhere Is] – Eric*, Garth*, Sherwood*, Smith*, Thomas*
- Recorded By – Brian McTernan (tracks: 1, 2, 9, 12), John Morand (tracks: 3 to 8)
- Words By, Music By – Strike Anywhere (tracks: 1 to 10)
Track 3 through 8 recorded in April 2000 in Richmond, VA at the Sound of Music. Previously released as "Chorus of One" CD EP on Red Leader Records and vinyl on No Ida.
Track 9 recorded in April 2003 in Beltsville, MD at Salad Days. Additional tracking and mixing in July and August 2004 at Ultrasound in Baltimore. An Exit English song that we couldn't leave behind.
Track 10 recorded and mixed in the Fall of 1999 at the Blue House in Charlottesville, VA. Previously appearing on our 1999 Demo CD, later pressed by Scene Police Records on vinyl. The "Underground Europe 2001 Genoa Benefit EP".
Track 11 recorded and mixed at Ultrasound in Baltimore, MD. Performed by members of Strike Anywhere and New Mexican Disaster Squad in Jan 2004. Vocals in May 2004.
Track 12 recorded and mixed in May 2001 in Beltsville, MD at Salad Days during the 'Change Is A Sound' session.
Track 13 recorded at Ultra Sound in Baltimore, MD in early 2003 and recently mixed for this release.
Mastered at WestWestSide
C + P Jade Tree 2005
Distributed by Mordam
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 56773AM-02 JT-1101 042111-13
- Mould SID Code: IFPI ZN1G
- ASIN: B0006FO8KW
Other Versions (5 of 5) View All
|JT1101||Strike Anywhere||To Live In Discontent (CD, Comp)||Jade Tree||JT1101||Australia||2005||Sell This Version|
|004||Strike Anywhere||To Live In Discontent (CD, Comp)||Ogiva||004||Brazil||2006||Sell This Version|
|JT1101, BIGMJ0035||Strike Anywhere||To Live In Discontent (CD, Comp, Enh)||Jade Tree, Bigmouth Jpn||JT1101, BIGMJ0035||Japan||2005||Sell This Version|
|CAR-023||Strike Anywhere||To Live In Discontent (LP, Pic, Comp)||Chunksaah Records||CAR-023||US||2005||Sell This Version|
|JT1101 CD||Strike Anywhere||To Live In Discontent (CD, Comp, Promo)||Jade Tree||JT1101 CD||US||2005||Sell This Version|