- Pressed By – 280 Com
Pressing Infos: 1059 copies (all in clear jewel cases with 8-page booklet).
Track 10 isn't specified on the record, only 9 tracks mentionned. Its title was invented the day they deposed the album rights.
Recorded, mixed and mastered by Hole & Mat at Trendkill Studios (november/december 2003).
Artwork by Jerome Julia.
Final constructions by Pulmon.
* Matt (El'Nath), Adri (Colorblind) and Foux (Illtemper) on "Fatal Injury".
* Matt and Adri on "Virulence".
* Abel (Spinning Heads) on "Running".
Samples by Yo (El'Nath) and David.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: STUNTMAN
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 3807
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LR81
- Rights Society: SACEM / SDRM