|A4||Rockin' The Paradise||3:35|
|A5||Suite Madame Blue||6:32|
|A6||Boat On The River||3:11|
|B1||Come Sail Away||6:11|
|B4||Blue Collar Man (Long Nights)||6:04|
- Art Direction – Tsuguya Inoue
- Bass, Bass [Wood & Pedal], Vocals – Chuck Panozzo
- Design [Cover Coordination] – Toshinao Tsukui
- Drums, Percussion [Boom Bams-Xyphone, Steel Drum, Thuche], Vocals – John Panozzo
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Autoharp, Guitar Synthesizer, Synthesizer [Arp Odyssey] – James Vincent Young*
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Guitar [12Strings, W.Neck 12-12, 12-6 Guitar], Acoustic Guitar, Autoharp, Mandolin – Thomas Roland Shaw*
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Piano, Keyboards, Synthesizer – Dennis Acan De Young*
- Producer [All Selections] – Styx
- Producer [Production Assisted By] – Barry Mraz (tracks: B2, B4)
- Written-By – Dennis DeYoung (tracks: A1, A3 to A5, B1, B5), James Young (3) (tracks: A4, B3), Tommy Shaw (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A6, B2, B4)
Comes with inner sleeve, 4-pages Japanese/English picture/lyric insert & obi-strip.
Art direction for Beans.
All selections published by Stygian Songs/Almo Music Corp. (ASCAP).
Except A5 published by Stygian Songs, ASCAP.
A1, A6, B5 ℗ 1979 A&M Records, Inc.
A2 ℗ 1976 A&M Records, Inc.
A3, A4 ℗ 1980 A&M Records, Inc.
A5 ℗ 1975 A&M Records, Inc.
B1, B3 ℗ 1977 A&M Records, Inc.
B2, B4 ℗ 1978 A&M Records, Inc.
℗ 1981 A&M Records, Inc. © 1981 A&M Records, Inc.
Licensed by A&M Records, Inc. Manufactured by Alfa Records, Inc.
Printed in Japan. Made in Japan.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side-A): AMP-28044A 111** L V 〄Ⓑ
- Matrix / Runout (Side-B): AMP-28044B 111**
- Matrix / Runout (On Label A): AMP-28044-A
- Matrix / Runout (On Label B): AMP-28044-B
- Rights Society: JASRAC