- Recorded At – Berlin Jazz Festival
- Bass – Neville Whitehead (tracks: A1, A2, B1)
- Drums – Robert Wyatt (tracks: A1, A2, B1)
- Guitar – Terje Rypdal (tracks: B1), Volker Kriegel (tracks: A1, A2)
- Keyboards – Wolfgang Dauner (tracks: A1, A2, B1)
- Violin – Don "Sugarcane" Harris (tracks: A1, A2, B1), Jean-Luc Ponty (tracks: B2), Nipso Brantner (tracks: B1)
The songs on side A were officially released on Don Harris' LP Sugar Cane's Got The Blues (recorded 5th of November), the tracks on side B were officially released on the double LP New Violin Summit (recorded 7th of November). Sound quality is very good, but appears to be mono.
These are the actual song titles as used on the official releases:
A1 is actually "Where's My Sunshine"
A2 is actually "Sugar Cane's Got the Blues"
B1 is actually "Got My Mojo Working"
B2 is actually "Flipping"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: R-2603