Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||God Is My Biro
Bass Guitar – Dennis K.*Clarinet – Peter R.*Guitar – Peter R.*Guitar [Ostrich Guitars] – Peter M.*Lyrics By [Lyrics Constructed By] – Katrina Samaras, Peter RaengelVocals – Peter R.*
|Music For Riot Control|
|B1||Through A Shattered Lens||7:42|
- Composed By – Allan Coop (tracks: B5), Dennis Kennedy (tracks: A2, A4, A5, B1, B2, B4), Ed Zeidan (tracks: B5), Katrina Samaras (tracks: A3), Peter MacKinnon (tracks: A5, B4, B5), Peter Raengel
- Engineer – Brian Mawer (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B3)
- Lyrics By – Peter Raengel (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B1 to B5)
- Producer, Mixed By – Peter Raengel (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B3)
- Recorded By – Timothy Vandenberg (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B3)
Limited edition of 250 copies. Comes with numbered A4 info and lyrics sheet. Recorded 1983, released 1985.
Love for Karen, wherever you go! - Dennis
Surface Paradise ...& this is the lucky country...
1st 5 Year Plan terminated. 1985 begins Part Two.
All songs except "Confession" and "Re/Flex" recorded at Atlantic Studio, Earlwood, May 1983 (16 track).
Backing recorded Feb 1982 on cassette at home. Cut-ups constructed June 1983 at home on 4-track.
Recorded live at Wollongong University on 31/10/83 by Timothy Vandenberg. A 2-Tapes Production.
God Is My Biro* (this song is about spiritual darkness)
Technical note: Due to the unusual nature of certain sound sources on this recording, the LP was cut at somewhat less than normal volume. Please compensate for this on playback. Certain tracks have sufficiently high transient content to damage speakers. Please take care.
Teaching As a Subversive Activity - Neil Postman & Charles Weingartner
Crowds and Power - Elias Canetti
Media Sexploitation - Wilson Bryan Key
The Tree of Life: A Study in Magic - Israel Regardie
The Language of Madness - David Cooper
Body Politics: Power, Sex and Non-verbal Communication - Nancy Henley
The Alternative in Eastern Europe - Rudolf Bahro
The Third Mind - William Burroughs & Brion Gysin
Collected Essays, Journalism & Letters - George Orwell
"obscurum per obscurius"
Boring music is killing home taping.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout groove): YPRX 2182-A
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout groove): YPRX 2182-B
- Matrix / Runout (A-side label): YPRX-2182 A
- Matrix / Runout (B-side label): YPRX-2182 B