|A1||Check It Out||1:26|
|A2||Do Or Die||1:59|
|A3||The Turning Tide||2:49|
|B2||Wherever I Lay My Phone (That's My Home)||5:24|
|C1||A Specific Ocean||0:51|
|C2||Some Things Come From Nothing||5:53|
|C3||The Door To This House Remains Open||4:16|
|D1||Fire In My Heart||2:45|
|D2||The Sound Of Life Today||0:21|
|D3||Chewing Chewing Gum||4:49|
|D4||Keep The Cosmic Trigger Happy||2:25|
- Arranged By [Strings] – Sean O'Hagan (tracks: A3)
- Artwork [Models And Paintings] – Pete Fowler
- Artwork [Other] – Artificial Environments
- Cello, Arranged By [Strings] – Marcus Holdaway (tracks: A3)
- Design – Simon Corkin
- Engineer – Michael Brennan Jr*, Nick Addison
- Engineer [Assistant] – Claire Lewis
- Flute – Euros Wyn (tracks: A4)
- Mixed By – Chris Shaw (tracks: A2, A3, A4, B1, B2, C1, C2, C3, C4, D1, D2, D3, D4), Michael Brennan Jr* (tracks: A1)
- Mixed By [Assistant At Orinoco] – Jon Collyer, Ray Mascarenes*
- Mixed By [Assistant At Rockfield] – Michael Brennan Jr*, Paul Reed
- Mixed By [Assistant At Strongroom] – Patrick McGovern
- Percussion – Kris Jenkins (tracks: A4)
- Photography By [Model] – Matthew Donaldson
- Technician [Technical Help] – Ceri Collier
- Trombone – Andrew Robinson* (tracks: A4)
- Trumpet – A D Gibson* (tracks: A4), Steve Waterman (tracks: A4)
- Viola – Katie Wilkinson (tracks: A3)
- Violin – Jaqueline Norrie* (tracks: A3), Julia Singleton (tracks: A3)
- Written-By, Producer, Mixed By, Arranged By – Super Furry Animals
Pop-up Gatefold Double LP.
Remastered From The Original Master Tapes.
A5 plays from the inside out after the main tracks on side A and ends in a locked groove that separates A1-A4 from it. It is not listed on the sleeve, which follows the tradition of the Easter egg concept as it was a hidden track on the original CD release found by rewinding the first track.
B2 and C1 are longer than the original and deluxe CD, vinyl and digital releases as the segue was broken with the vinyl being split into four parts.
Side B ends in a locked groove just before the run-out. The run-out has no groove in it.
There is also a reprise version of D3 after D4, which wasn't on the original vinyl release and is also not listed on this release.
Durations not printed on release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 4050538514599
- Label Code: LC19813
Other Versions (5 of 22) View All
|CRECD 242||Super Furry Animals||Guerrilla (CD, Album)||Creation Records||CRECD 242||UK||1999||Sell This Version|
|none||Super Furry Animals||Guerrilla (CD, B/card, Album, Promo)||Double T Music, Creation Records||none||Germany||1999||Sell This Version|
|DTM 922112-2||Super Furry Animals||Guerrilla (CD, Album)||Double T Music||DTM 922112-2||Europe||1999||Sell This Version|
|EVERCD092||Super Furry Animals||Guerrilla (CD, Album)||Everlasting Records (2)||EVERCD092||Spain||1999||Sell This Version|
|none||Super Furry Animals||Album (CDr, Album)||Creation Records||none||UK||1999||Sell This Version|