Tracklist Hide Credits
- Bass – Laura*
- Cover [Cover Illustration By], Illustration [Cover Illustration By] – Rebecca Odes
- Drums – Jon*
- Guitar – Jim*
- Guitar, Organ, Vocals – Mac*
- Photography By [Color Photography By] – Claire Ashby
- Recorded By – John Plymale
- Songwriter [Songs By] – Ruin* (tracks: 4), Superchunk (tracks: 1 to 3)
Digipak manufactured under license from AGI Incorporated.
Printed and assembled in Canada.
Sticker, Back Cover:
Made in Canada
Recorded June 12 & 13, 1996 at Overdub Lane,Durham, NC
© 1996 All The Songs Sound The Same Music (BMI) except Track 4 (© 1986 Roonjams/ASCAP)
The Laughter Guns episode was originally broadcast on WXYC, 89.3 FM, Chapel Hill, NC.
Thanks to Tim Ross, Nate Florin, and Bo Williams
This EP is a limited edition of 5,000
Track 5 is not listed on the release. It features two radio DJs, and call-in listeners, attempting to analyze and deconstruct the lyrics and song structure of Superchunk's "Hyper Enough".
Unofficial titles include: "The Laughter Guns Episode" and "Hyper Enuff, Part 2: The DJ's Revenge"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): MADE IN CANADA BY AMERIC DISC 0U172<241>MRG118CD
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L482
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 8160
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 8150
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI