- Art Direction [Reissue] – Vartan (4)
- Art Direction, Design – Norman Moore
- Backing Vocals – Cha Cha (2) (tracks: 2)
- Bass – Dougie Thomson
- Coordinator [Reissue Production] – Beth Stempel
- Design [Reissue] – Mike Diehl*
- Drums – Bob Siebenberg
- Engineer – Norman Hall
- Engineer [Backing Track Engineer Assisted By] – Steve Crimmel
- Engineer [Backing Track Engineer] – Allan Sides*
- Engineer [Mixing Engineer Assisted By] – Steve McMillan*
- Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Mark Ettel
- Flute – Scott Page (tracks: 4, 5)
- Guitar – Marty Walsh (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5), Scott Gorham (tracks: 5)
- Management [For Power Steering, Inc.] – Sue Davies
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi, Jay Messina
- Music By, Lyrics By – Rick Davies
- Photography [Tray Photography] – Tom Gibson
- Producer – David Kershenbaum, Supertramp
- Programmed By [Fairlight And Ppg] – Gary Chang
- Programmed By [Synclavier] – Anthony Marinelli, Brian Banks
- Saxophone – John A. Helliwell*
- Soloist, Guitar – David Gilmour (tracks: 5)
- Supervised By [Reissue] – Bill Levenson
- Trombone – Doug Wintz (tracks: 1)
- Vocals, Keyboards – Rick Davies
Ocean Way Recording, Hollywood, California;
The Backyard Studio, Encino, California.
Drums supplied by Ludwig Industries.
Piano tuning and voicing by Jim Wilson's L.A. Piano Service.
Thanks to John Gatta and Doug Buttlerman of the Yamaha Corporation.
David Gilmour appears courtesy of Columbia Records.
Supertramp Productions administered by Sue Davies.
To Ian Lloyd-Bisley, John Capek, Geoff Farr, Paul W. Glass, David Gilmour, Gregg Harrison and Phil Taylor: Thank You.
Mastered from the original analog master tapes at Sterling Sound, New York, 2002.
© 1985 Silver Cab Music, Controlled and Administered by Almo Music Corp (ASCAP).
℗ 1985 © 2002 A&M Records, U.S.A.
Distributed by Universal Music & Video Distribution Corp.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 06949 33542 7
- Barcode (String): 606949335427
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L771
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 2A40
- Matrix / Runout: MFG BY MATSUSHITA UNIVERSAL MEDIA SERVICES 0694933542 1015711844
Other Versions (5 of 69) View All
|SP-5014||Supertramp||Brother Where You Bound (LP, Album)||A&M Records||SP-5014||US||1985||Sell This Version|
|170092||Supertramp||Brother Where You Bound (LP, Album, RE)||A&M Records||170092||Brazil||1989||Sell This Version|
|395 014-1||Supertramp||Brother Where You Bound (LP, Album)||A&M Records||395 014-1||Germany||1985||Sell This Version|
|20.631||Supertramp||Brother Where You Bound (LP, Album, Promo)||A&M Records||20.631||Argentina||1985||Sell This Version|
|SP-5014||Supertramp||Brother Where You Bound (LP, Album, Club, CRC)||A&M Records||SP-5014||US||1985||Sell This Version|