Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Almo Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Delicate Music
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Printed By – Shorewood Packaging
- Recorded At – Caribou Ranch
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Designed At – AGI (4)
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Delicate Music
- Pressed By – CBS, Haarlem
- Mastered At – Monarch Record Mfg. Co. – △ 22135
- Arranged By [Orchestral Arrangments] – Michel Colombier, Supertramp
- Art Direction – Mike Doud (2)
- Bass – Dougie Thomson
- Design – Hagiwara*, Doud*
- Drums, Percussion – Bob C. Benberg*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Steve Smith (3), Tom (T.A.) Anderson*, Tom (G.B.) Likes*
- Engineer [Concert Sound] – Russel Pope
- Engineer [Mastering] – Frank DeLuna
- Engineer [Mixing] – Geoff Emerick
- Engineer [Recording] – Pete (J.B.) Henderson*
- Management – Dave Margereson, Mismanagement Inc.
- Photography By – Bob Seidemann
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve] – Kenneth McGowan
- Producer – Supertramp
- Programmed By [Oberheim] – Garey Mielke*
- Vocals, Keyboards – Rick Davies
- Vocals, Keyboards, Guitar [Guitars] – Roger Hodgson
- Wind [Instruments], Vocals – John Anthony Helliwell*
- Words By, Music By – Rick Davies And Roger Hodgson*
- Written-By – Rick Davies-Roger Hodgson*
Inside of sleeve is dark blue.
Inner sleeve with lyrics.
Title on labels: 'Even In The Quietest Moments'.
Catalogue number AMLK 64634 is on the front cover, the spine and the labels; SP 4634 is on the labels.
On rear sleeve:
℗ 1977 A & M Records Inc.
© 1977 A & M Records Inc.
Shorepak by Shorewood Packaging
Printed in Holland
On inner sleeve:
Recorded at the Caribou Ranch, Colorado and the Record Plant, Los Angeles
Supertramp represented by Dave Margereson of Mismanagement Inc.
All songs copyright © 1977 Almo Music Corp. and Delicate Music (ASCAP)
Made in Holland
℗ 1977 A & M Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Price Code: Y
- Price Code: 54
- Label Code: LC 0485
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BIEM / STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): AMLK 64634-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): SP 5005
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): AMLK 64634-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): SP 5006
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etching exc "AMLK 19-64634-1A-11" stamp): AMLK 19-64634-1A-11 AM SP 5005 - H INT △ 22135 HOLLAND w
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etching exc "AMLK 19-64634-1B-7" stamp): AMLK 19-64634-1B-7 AM SP -5006 INT M4 △ 22135-X Holland w
Other Versions (5 of 179) View All
|SP-4634||Supertramp||Even In The Quietest Moments... (LP, Album, Ter)||A&M Records||SP-4634||US||1977||Sell This Version|
|SPCD 02010402/77||Supertramp||Even In The Quietest Moments... (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Supertramp)||SPCD 02010402/77||Russia||2000||Sell This Version|
|AMNP 124, AMLK 64634, SP 4634||Supertramp||Even In The Quietest Moments... (LP, Album, RE)||A&M Records, A&M Records, A&M Records||AMNP 124, AMLK 64634, SP 4634||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|8T-4634||Supertramp||Even In The Quietest Moments... (8-Trk, Album)||A&M Records||8T-4634||US||1977||Sell This Version|
|AMSP 5006||Supertramp||Even In The Quietest Moments... (LP, Album)||A&M Records||AMSP 5006||Germany||1985||Sell This Version|