Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Never The Same
Engineer – Jimi RandolphPercussion – Luca BrandoliProducer, Recorded By [Strings], Mixed By – Rob Schnapf, Tom RothrockScratches – DJ True
Engineer – Jimi RandolphProducer – Krish SharmaProducer [Additional Vocal Production], Mixed By – Rob Schnapf, Tom RothrockWritten By – Adamson, Gaspar
|3||Last Girl On Earth
Producer [Additional], Mixed By – Rob Schnapf, Tom RothrockProducer [In Studio] – Krish Sharma, SBL*Producer [In Studio], Engineer – Jimi RandolphProducer, Programmed By [Additional] – Carmen RizzoWritten By – Blue
Engineer – Jimi RandolphMixed By – Rob Schnapf, Tom RothrockProducer – Krish SharmaTar (lute) – Farhang Sharif*Written-By – Agathos
|5||Ain't Got Nothin'
Engineer, Mixed By – Jimi RandolphProducer, Mixed By – Krish SharmaScratches – DJ True
|6||Truth From Fiction
Engineer, Mixed By – Jimi RandolphProducer, Mixed By – Krish SharmaWritten-By – Randolph*
|7||You're Always The Sun
Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Rob Schnapf, Tom Rothrock
Engineer, Mixed By – Jimi RandolphProducer, Mixed By – Krish Sharma
|9||Nothin' Like Tomorrow
Arranged By [Strings] – Ramin SakuraiProducer – Carmen RizzoProducer [In Studio] – SBL*Producer [In Studio], Engineer, Mixed By – Jimi RandolphProducer [In Studio], Mixed By – Krish Sharma
|10||What's The Deal
Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Jimi RandolphScratches – DJ TrueTenor Saxophone – Errick Clements
|11||Under The Gun
Producer – Carmen RizzoProducer [Additional], Mixed By – Rob Schnapf, Tom RothrockProducer [In Studio] – Krish Sharma, SBL*Producer [In Studio], Engineer – Jimi RandolphScratches – DJ TrueTenor Saxophone – Errick Clements
|13||Strangelove Addiction (Q-Burns Abstract Message Remix)
Engineer – Jimi RandolphMixed By – Rob Schnapf, Tom RothrockProducer – Krish SharmaRemix – Q-Burns Abstract MessageTar (lute) – Farhang Sharif*
- Recorded At – Hollywood Sound Recorders
- Recorded At – Third Stone Recorders
- Mixed At – Sunset Sound
- Mixed At – Soundcastle
- Mixed At – Westlake Audio
- Mixed At – Hollywood Sound Recorders
- Mixed At – 1/1 South
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Palm Pictures, LLC
- Copyright (c) – Palm Pictures, LLC
- Manufactured By – Festival Mushroom Records
- Distributed By – Festival Mushroom Records
- Pressed By – Regency Recordings – 36682
- A&R – Bruno Guez, Chin-a Pannaccione, Kim Buie
- A&R [A&R Administration] – Holly Ferguson
- Bass, Programmed By – Kiran Shahani
- Cello – Steve Richards
- Conductor [Strings], Arranged By [Strings] – Suzie Katayama
- Design – David Calderley
- Engineer [Assistant - 1/1 South] – Tom Banghart
- Engineer [Assistant - Hollywood Sound] – Aleksandras Tamulis*, Kevin Guarnieri
- Engineer [Assistant - Sound Castle] – Jeff Moses
- Engineer [Assistant - Sunset Sound] – Kevin Dean
- Engineer [Assistant - Third Stone] – Scott Francisco
- Guitar, Sitar, Programmed By – Rick Torres
- Illustration – David Tazzyman
- Keyboards, Programmed By – Ramin Sakurai
- Legal [Legal Representation] – Stephen Sessa*
- Management – Bruce Kirkland, John Babbit*
- Mastered By – Don C. Tyler
- Photography By – Zoren Gold
- Producer – SBL* (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 11, 13)
- Viola – Matthew Funes*
- Violin [1st] – Joel Derouin
- Violin [2nd] – Michelle Kikuchi-Richards*
- Vocals, Lyrics By, Vocals [Melody] – Geri Soriano-Lightwood
- Written-By – Soriano-Lightwood*, Shahani*, Sakurai*, Torres*
Track 7: Recorded @ Third Stone Recorders.
Tracks 1 to 4, 7, 13: Mixed @ Sunset Sound.
Tracks 5, 6, 9: Mixed @ Sound Castle.
Track 8: Mixed @ Westlake Audio.
Track 10: Mixed @ Hollywood Sound Recorders.
Track 11: Mixed @ 1/1 South.
Mastered at Precision Mastering.
Assistant Engineers @ Hollywood Sound, Third Stone, Sunset Sound, Soundcastle, and 1/1 South.
Strings Recorded @ Third Stone.
℗&© 2000 Palm Pictures, LLC., except 'Strangelove Addiction' and 'Last Girl On Earth' ℗ 1999 Palm Pictures, LLC. All rights reserved.
Manufactured and distributed by Festival Mushroom Records for the territories of Australia and New Zealand. Under exclusive license.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 9 397603 334825
- Barcode (String): 9397603334825
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 & 2): REGENCY RECORDINGS 36682 333482 -8758-
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 6Z07
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 6Z08
Other Versions (5 of 10) View All
|PALMCD 2006-2||Supreme Beings Of Leisure||Supreme Beings Of Leisure (CD, Album)||Palm Pictures||PALMCD 2006-2||US||2000||Sell This Version|
|PALMCD 2065-2, NV 3827-1||Supreme Beings Of Leisure||Supreme Beings Of Leisure (CD, Album, Promo)||Palm Pictures, Naïve||PALMCD 2065-2, NV 3827-1||Europe||2000||Sell This Version|
|PALMCD 2065-2, RTD 150.3793.2||Supreme Beings Of Leisure||Supreme Beings Of Leisure (CD, Album)||Palm Pictures, Rough Trade||PALMCD 2065-2, RTD 150.3793.2||Europe||2000||Sell This Version|
|PALMCD 2006-2 ADV||Supreme Beings Of Leisure||Supreme Beings Of Leisure (CD, Album, Promo, Adv)||Palm Pictures||PALMCD 2006-2 ADV||USA & Canada||1999||Sell This Version|
|PALMCD 2006 2||Supreme Beings Of Leisure||Supreme Beings Of Leisure (CD, Album)||Palm Pictures||PALMCD 2006 2||Canada||2000||Sell This Version|