- Recorded At – Soundworks, New York
- Recorded At – Little Mountain Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Produced For – Poppy Family Productions Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Manufactured By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Distributed By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Pressed By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Printed By – Shorewood Packaging Corp. Of Canada Ltd.
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – David Sinclair (5)
- Acoustic Guitar, Steel Guitar – Gary Coliger
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – Bob Buckley (tracks: A1), Matthew McCauley (tracks: A2 to B6)
- Backing Vocals [Sung], Arranged By [Background Vocals] – Susan Jacks
- Bass – Tom Hazlitt
- Bass, Electric Guitar – Doug Edwards (3)
- Design – Dean Motter
- Drums – George Ursan, Kat Hendrikse
- Drums, Percussion – Peter Padden
- Engineer – Dave Slagter, Keith Stein
- Engineer [Strings] – Matthew Hyde*
- Harp [Mouth] – Chris McKay (2)
- Management [Personal] – Ted Dushinski
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Percussion – Jim McGillveray
- Photography By – James O'Mara (2)
- Producer, Arranged By – Terry Jacks
- Recorded By – Jim Dean, Leon Portelance
- Synthesizer – Ralph Dyck
- Violin [Gypsy] – Blaine Dunaway
JC 36417 on cover and labels.
NJC 36417 on spine.
"SPC LITHO IN CANADA" on the bottom of the spine.
The four-point MAPL icons (Music, Artist, Performance, Lyrics) indicate all tracks are 50% Canadian Content (CanCon).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side etched runout): 36417-A-lB-2HZ: DM-
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side stamped runout (after DM-)): 3
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side etched runout): 8̶0̶0̶3̶9̶-̶B̶-̶l 36417 -Bl
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side stamped runout (22 is after DM)): STERLING 22