|A1||Fire In The Backseat|
|The Other Side|
|B3||Rev Jam (Club Mix)|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Kuti Music
- Recorded At – Rawlston Recording Studio, Brooklyn
- Mixed At – Rawlston Recording Studio, Brooklyn
- Manufactured By – Charlie's Records Inc.
- Marketed By – Charlie's Records Inc.
- Published By – Kuti Music
- Copyright (c) – Charlie's Records
- Manufactured By – Charlie's Records
- Distributed By – Charlie's Calypso City
- Lacquer Cut At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Arranged By – Al Baptiste (tracks: B1, B3), Frankie McIntosh (tracks: A1 to A3), Leston Paul (tracks: B2)
- Backing Vocals – Designer (3), Janet*
- Bass – Marcellino*
- Engineer – Claude*, Junior*
- Engineer [Mix] – Tommy Weber
- Engineer, Engineer [Mix] – Randy*
- Horns – Clifton*, Mitch*, Eddie Quarless, Errol Ince, Gene*
- Lacquer Cut By – cg* (tracks: A1 to A3), CS* (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Percussion – Tony Niles*, Pious*
- Percussion, Backing Vocals – Carol Hodge
- Producer – Rawlston Charles
- Wood Block [Woodblock & Iron] – John Marcellin
- Written-By – R. Philo* (tracks: A1 to B2)
Track A2 listed as "Backyard Party" on sleeve but "Back Yard Party" on label.
Track A3 listed as "Pepper Sauce" on sleeve but "Peppe Sauce" on label.
Track B2 listed as "Fifty Years" on sleeve but "50 Years" on label.
Track B3 listed as "Club Mix" on sleeve but "Jisco Mix" on label.
Printed in the U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): SCR 3129 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): SCR 3129 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): SCR-3129 A RE-1 F/W cg
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): SCR-3129-B CHARLiES RECORDS CS