|1-2||A Little God In My Hands||13:12|
|1-3||Apost/Cloud Of Unforming||33:40|
|2-1||Just A Little Boy||16:40|
|2-2||Cloud Of Forgetting||11:33|
|2-3||Bring The Sun/Black Eyed Man||28:16|
|2-4||When Will I Return?||2:57|
|2-5||New Rhythm Thing||1:58|
|2-6||People Like Us||3:53|
|2-7||Red Rhythm Thing||3:04|
- Artwork [Drawing], Other [Woodblock Print] – Nicole Boitos
- Bass – Christopher Pravdica*
- Design Concept [Concept], Art Direction, Artwork [Uncredited] – M.Gira*
- Drums, Dulcimer – Phil Puleo
- Engineer [Live Sound] – Brandon Eggleston
- Guitar – Norman Westberg
- Guitar, Vocals – Michael Gira
- Lap Steel Guitar – Christoph Hahn*
- Mastered By – Doug Henderson
- Percussion, Vibraphone [Vibes], Dulcimer, Viola, Performer [Gizmos] – Thor Harris
- Recorded By – Doug Henderson (tracks: 1-1 to 2-3)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Thomas Stern (tracks: 1-1 to 2-3)
℗ Young God Records 2015
Limited to 2,500 hand-numbered unique and signed 2xCD packs, released in a 4-panel cardboard gatefold wallet.
Contains a sheet of notes/text by M. Gira discussing the live recordings and plans for developing them on record.
The album contains six live songs recorded during the 2014/15 tour, four of which are new, unfinished and unrecorded at the time of this album's release.
Also included are five demos by M. Gira, that will be re-recorded and further orchestrated to be included on the forthcoming new Swans album.
The image on this release is printed with a linoleum block on hand-brushed white ink.
The drawing for the print was accomplished by Nicole Boitos (who also signed and numbered the releases), based upon a sketch/concept by M. Gira.
Each individual cover is further drawn upon, personalized and signed by M. Gira.
Track durations do not appear on the release, they are measured by a computer.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): YGGATE1 6745-CD-0525 15-272-10-2
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): YGGATE2 6745-CD-0526 15-272-11-2
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LY89
- Rights Society: ascap