Tracklist Hide Credits
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Produced At – Mutiny Zoo
- Recorded At – Water Music Recorders
- Recorded At – Mutiny Zoo
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Record Company – Water Music Recorders
- Published By – S.I.R.J.
- Published By – T-Boy Music Publishing
- Published By – Deanna & Yamma Publishing Co.
- Published By – Bambaataa Music
- Published By – T-Girl Music Publishing
- Published By – Def American Songs
- Published By – Your Mother's Music, Inc.
- Published By – Latino Buggerveil Music
- A&R – Michael (H)ill*
- Art Direction – Tom Recchion
- Band [Sweet Lizard Illtet Is:] – Boo Reiners, E.ZEF*, Mike Shockley*, Mike Kilmer, Wylie Wirth
- Drums [Drumset], Percussion, Vocals, Sampler, Drum Programming, Turntables – Mike Shockley*
- Electric Bass, Vocals, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Sampler, Drum Programming, Turntables – Mike Kilmer
- Engineer [Assistant Mix] – Shannon Carr
- Engineer [Assistant Recording] – Ann Selznick, Roger Peltzman, Tom Grieshaber
- Executive-Producer – Rob "The R" Grenoble*
- Guitar, Other [Getaway Van, Positive Vibration] – Boo Reiners
- Illustration [Booklet], Design [Booklet] – Seth Tobocman
- Management – Glenn Morrow (3), Tom Prendergast, Tomorrow Management
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Chris Shaw (tracks: 1 to 10, 12, 13, 15, 17), ZEF* (tracks: 11, 14), E.ZEF* (tracks: 16), James MacMillan (tracks: 11, 14, 16), MIKE* (tracks: 11, 14), Mike Kilmer (tracks: 16), Rob Grenoble (tracks: 16)
- Photography By [Cover] – David Seltzer
- Photography By [Flame Photo] – Virginia Parrott
- Photography By [Gas Mask Photo] – Constance Giamo
- Producer – E.ZEF* (tracks: 3, 4, 13, 17), Ellis D. (2) (tracks: 10), Mike Shockley* (tracks: 17), Mike Kilmer (tracks: 3, 4, 13, 17), Rob Grenoble (tracks: 1, 2, 5 to 9, 12, 15, 16)
- Recorded By – James MacMillan (tracks: 1 to 9, 12, 15), John "Defboy" Siket* (tracks: 13, 17), Rob Grenoble (tracks: 16)
- Sampler, Electronic Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Wylie Wirth
- Typography [Computer Typography] – Laurie Griffin
- Vocals, Violin [Electric], Guitar, Sampler, Turntables, Other [8-track] – E.ZEF*
Preproduction and programming at Mutiny Zoo, Hoboken
Recorded at Water Recorders, Hoboken except 10 recorded at Mutiny Zoo
Mixed at Electric Lady Studios, NYC
A Water Music Production
All songs ©1992 S.I.R.J. (BMI)
Tracks 5 to 9 incorporate "Unity" by James Brown, Aasim Bambaataa, Douglas Wimbish, Benard Alexander, Keith LeBlanc, Robin Haplin, published by T-Boy Music Publishing (ASCAP)/Deanna & Yamma Publishing Co./Bambaataa Music/T-Girl Music Publishing (BMI). Sample courtesy of Tommy Boy Records.
Track 12 incorporates a recording of a William S. Burroughs performance on the "Red Night Tour", 1981. Courtesy William S. Burroughs Communications.
Track 3 incorporates "Revolutionary Generation" by Keith Boxley, Eric Sadler and Carl Ridenhour, published by Def American Songs/Your Mother's Music Inc. (BMI).
Track 17 incorporates "Moving To Florida" rented from Butthole Surfers, published by Latino BuggerVeil Music (ASCAP).
Warner Bros. Records Inc., a Time Warner company.
©℗ 1992 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
Made in U.S.A.
©℗ 1992 Warner Bros. Records Inc., a Time Warner company.
Mfg. by WEA Manufacturing.
Made in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7599-26834-2 5
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society (Tracks 5 to 9, 17): ASCAP
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Matrix / Runout: 1 26834-2 RE-1 SRC*01 M2S2