Tracklist Hide Credits
- Art Direction – Toni J. Wadler
- Coordinator [Cd Artwork] – Sleepwalk (2)
- Design [Graphic Design] – Don Montgomery
- Illustration – Larry Laslo
- Liner Notes [Japanese] – Takumi Matsui
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Performer, Programmed By, Arranged By, Engineer, Remastered By – Larry Fast
- Photography By – Lee Marshall (3)
- Producer, Arranged By – Marty Scott
- Written-By – L. Fast* (tracks: 1 to 3, 7, 8)
"Moog: Modular System 15, 952 Keyboard, Minimoog, Micromoog, 1150 Ribbon Controller, 1125 Sample and Hold.
Oberheim: DS-2 Digital Sequencer, Expander Module.
360 Systems: 20/20 Frequency Shifter.
Musitronics: (Customized) Voltage Controlled BiPhase.
Eventide Clockworks: Instant Flanger, Digital Delay Line.
Synergy Systems: “The Trigger”, (Audio Signal to “S” Trigger), 10 by 15 Voltage Control and Trigger Assignment Panel.
House of Music: MCI JH-428 Board, MCI JH-100 24 Track Tape Machine, MCI JH-110 2 Track Tape Machines, Allison Research “Memories Little Helper” Computer Mix.
DBX Noise Production, Recorded on Ampex 406 Mastering Tape, Sony KV 1211 TV."
"Recorded October 1975-April 1976, Mixed April 25-May 2 1976 at the House of Music, West Orange N.J. Mastered May 3, 1976 at Sterling Sound."
"P.S. lyric sheet not enclosed... and still no guitars"
Comes in a CD-sized papersleeve album replica (gatefold), with obi-strip and insert of notes mostly in Japanese.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4571136375868
Other Versions (5 of 21) View All
|PB 6002||Synergy (3)||Sequencer (LP, Album, RE, Cle)||Passport Records||PB 6002||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|314 558 043-2||Synergy (3)||Sequencer (CD)||Chronicles||314 558 043-2||US||1998||Sell This Version|
|PBCD 6002||Synergy (3)||Sequencer (CD, Album)||Passport Records||PBCD 6002||US||1986||Sell This Version|
|BT-8105||Synergy (3)||Sequencer (LP, Album, RE)||Sire||BT-8105||Japan||1979||Sell This Version|
|PC-4004||Synergy (3)||Sequencer (Cass, Album, RE, Dol)||Passport Records||PC-4004||Canada||Unknown||Sell This Version|