Tracklist Hide Credits
- Record Company – WEA Records Limited
- Marketed By – WEA Records Limited
- Distributed By – WEA Records Limited
- Manufactured By – WEA Records Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Published By – Matthews
- Published By – J. Albert & Son Pty. Ltd.
- Recorded At – Warner Bros. Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Paramount Recording Studios
- Art Direction – Richard Seireeni
- Artwork [Art] – Ron Cooper (4)
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Billy Swan, Charles Duncan, Mark Safan, Steven Soles, Tommy Funderberk*
- Bass – David Miner
- Drums – David Kemper
- Engineer [Second Engineer] – Stuart Gitlin
- Guitar – David Mansfield
- Guitar, Producer [Produced By] – T-Bone Burnett
- Producer [Associate Producer] – Nancy Clarke (2)
- Producer [Produced By] – Reggie Fisher (tracks: A2, A3, B1 - B3)
- Recorded By – Geoff Gillette, Mark Linett
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Larry Hirsch
Sleeve made of thin card with pinched spine.
On the front of the sleeve at bottom left hand corner of a blurred photo of the artist are two white outlined rings with 'Six Songs' at top and bottom of the outer ring and 'Specially Priced' in the inner ring.
Back of sleeve:
Under the tracklist are four square black and white photos, top left a blurred photo of the artist becoming increasingly blurred on the other three.
Under the photos are the musical and technical credits.
"Hold On Tight" Produced By T-Bone Burnett
Billy Swan (Courtesy of Epic Records)
Steven Soles (Courtesy of Good News Records)
Marketed by WEA Records Limited, P.O. Box 2915, Auckland, New Zealand.
Manufactured and Distributed by WEA Records Limited
a Warner Communications Company
'WEA Records Limited' around edges.
Side A, tracks 1, 3, side B, tracks 1 - 3 - Matthews
Side A, track 2 - J. Albert & Son
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched): I-23691 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched): I-23691 B
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): (I-2369 1 A)
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): (I-2369 1 B)
Other Versions (5 of 10) View All
|9 23691-1 B, 1-23691||T-Bone Burnett||Trap Door (12", EP)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||9 23691-1 B, 1-23691||US||1982||Sell This Version|
|VEX 2||T-Bone Burnett||Trap Door (12", MiniAlbum)||Side Effects Records||VEX 2||UK||1982||Sell This Version|
|92.3691-1||T-Bone Burnett||Trap Door (12", EP)||Warner Bros. Records||92.3691-1||Germany||1982||Sell This Version|
|92 36911||T-Bone Burnett||Trap Door (12", EP)||Warner Bros. Records||92 36911||Canada||1982||Sell This Version|
|2369-1 B||T-Bone Burnett||Trap Door (12", MiniAlbum)||Warner Bros. Records||2369-1 B||1982||Sell This Version|