Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Creep (LP Version)||4:28|
|2||Ain't 2 Proud 2 Beg (Smoothed Down Extended Remix)
Arranged By – Dallas AustinCo-producer [Additional] – Edward "DJ Eddie F" Ferrell*, Nevelle HodgeExecutive-Producer – Kenneth B. Edmonds*, Antonio M. Reid*
|3||Creep (Untouchables Mix)
Producer [Additional Production], Remix – DJ Eddie F" Ferrell*, Kenny "Love" Tonge*Remix – The Untouchables (4)
|4||Creep (Jermaine's Acappella Mix)
Remix, Producer [Additional Production] – Jermaine Dupri, Shannon Houchins
- Distributed By – BMG
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – LaFace Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – LaFace Records, Inc.
- Produced For – Darp, Inc.
- Produced For – Untouchables Entertainment
- Produced For – So So Def Productions, Inc.
- Published By – EMI Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Fairwood Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Darp Music
- Published By – Pebbitone Music
- Mastered At – Hit Factory Mastering
- Glass Mastered At – Disctronics S
- Design – Jigsaw (London)
- Executive-Producer – Dallas Austin, Kenneth Edmonds, Antonio M. Reid*, Perri Reid
- Management – Hiriam Management
- Mastered By – Chris Gehringer
- Mixed By – Alvin Speights
- Producer – Dallas Austin
- Recorded By – Alvin Speights, Leslie Brathwaite
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Brian Smith (3), Carl Glover
- Written-By – Dallas Austin, Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes
℗ 1994 except "Ain't 2 Proud 2 Beg" ℗ 1992 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by LaFace Records, a joint venture of LaFace Records, Inc. and Arista Ventures, Inc.
© 1994 LaFace Records
Sleeve: Printed in England.
Disc: Made in England.
Track 1 contains sample of "Hey Young World" written by R. Walters and performed by Slick Rick, published by Def American Songs courtesy of Def Jam Recordings Inc.
Track 3 contains sample of "Make The Music With Your Mouth" written by Marlon Williams and Marcel Hall, perfomed by Biz Markie, published by Warner Bros. Music / Marley Marl Music, Inc. / Cold Chillin' Music (adm. by Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.) courtesy of Cold Chillin' Records. "Untouchables" mixes contain sample of "They Want EFX", written by Andre Weston, Charles Bobbit, Willie Hines, Fred Wesley, James Brown, performed by Das EFX, published by EMI April Music Inc. / Donna Dijon Music Publishing, courtesy of EastWest Records. Remixed and additional production for Untouchables Entertainment
Track 4 contains sample of "Get Down" written and performed by Craig Mack, published by For Ya Ear Music / Justin Combs Publishing (ASCAP), courtesy of Bad Boy Entertainment / Arista Records, Inc.. Remixed and additional production for So So Def Productions
The services of TLC are furnished to LaFace Records by Pebbitone, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 43212 56772 4
- Barcode (String): 743212567724
- Matrix / Runout: S 743212-56772 01 DISCTRONICS T.L.C.
- Label Code: LC 3484
- Other (Distribution Code): F: BM 620
Other Versions (5 of 28) View All
|73008-24088-2||TLC||Creep (CD, Maxi)||LaFace Records||73008-24088-2||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|21340 947JB||TLC||Creep (7", Jukebox)||LaFace Records||21340 947JB||UK||1996||Sell This Version|
|73008-24088-1||TLC||Creep (12")||LaFace Records||73008-24088-1||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|BVDA-95||TLC||Creep (CD, Mini, Single)||LaFace Records, Arista||BVDA-95||Japan||1994||Sell This Version|
|73008-24093-1||TLC||Creep (12")||LaFace Records||73008-24093-1||US||1994||Sell This Version|