|1||Creep (Album Version)||4:27|
|2||Creep (Instrumental) (Album Version)||4:47|
- Art Direction – Christopher Stern
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Debra Killings
- Creative Director – Davett Singletary
- Executive-Producer – Dallas Austin, Kenneth Edmonds, Antonio M. Reid*
- Mastered By – Herb Powers*
- Photography By [Photo] – Dah Len
- Recorded By – Leslie Brathwaite
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Brian Smith (3), Carl Glover
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Alvin Speights
- Scratches [Scratching By] – Sol Messiah
- Sound Designer [Midi & Sound Design By] – Rick Sheppard
- Written-By, Producer, Instruments – Dallas Austin
Written and produced [...] for Darp, Inc.
Recorded and mixed at D.A.R.P. Studios, Atlanta, GA.
Mastered at The Hit Factory, New York, NY.
Published by EMI April Music Inc., Darp Music (ASCAP).
Contains a sample of “Hey Young World,” written by R. Walters and performed by Slick Rick, published by Def American Songs, Inc., courtesy of Def Jam Recordings, Inc.
The services of TLC are furnished to LaFace Records by Pebbitone, Inc.
Promo Only. Not For Sale.
Printed on CD:
℗ 1994 LaFace Records. Manufactured in U.S.A. for Arista Records, Inc.
Printed on back cover:
℗ & © 1994 LaFace Records. Manufactured and Distributed by Arista Records, Inc., a Bertelsmann Music Group Company, 6 West 57th Street, New York, N.Y. 10019. Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: LFPCD4082 10/94 1DA1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 26) View All
|73008-24088-2||TLC||Creep (CD, Maxi)||LaFace Records||73008-24088-2||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|21340 947JB||TLC||Creep (7", Jukebox)||LaFace Records||21340 947JB||UK||1996||Sell This Version|
|74321 25677 2||TLC||Creep (CD, Single)||LaFace Records, Arista||74321 25677 2||UK||1994||Sell This Version|
|74321 254211||TLC||Creep (12")||Arista, LaFace Records||74321 254211||UK||1994||Sell This Version|
|BVDA-95||TLC||Creep (CD, Mini, Single)||LaFace Records, Arista||BVDA-95||Japan||1994||Sell This Version|