- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Studio Ion Co., Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Matsushita Electric Ind. Co., Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Teichiku Records Co., Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Studio Ion Co., Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Matsushita Electric Ind. Co., Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Teichiku Records Co., Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Teichiku Records Co., Ltd.
- Distributed By – Teichiku Records Co., Ltd.
- Art Direction – Kenji Tsunematsu
- Executive Producer – Panasoft Center
- Executive-Producer – Takehisa Goto, Toshiharu Horiguchi, Yoshihiro Suzuki
- Illustration – Makoto Komori
- Management [Artist Management] – Sachio Tanaka
- Mastered By [Mastering Engineered By] – Shinichi Kikuchi
- Other [Artist Assistant] – Jun Koshimizu
- Other [Copywrite] – Yuka Miura
- Producer, Music By, Arranged By, Mixed By – Takashi Kokubo
- Promotion [Promotion Staff] – Yuko Sato (2)
- Promotion [Sales Promotion Staff] – Kumi Yamamoto
- Supervised By – Haruo Saji
This music, originally created as ambient music for Fukuyama Sogo, have [sic] been adapted for the Ion Series.
Niji o mita hi~elegant harp~ ("The day I saw the rainbow~elegant harp~")
1. Niji o mita hi ("The day I saw the rainbow")
2. Sōgen no kaze ("Wind of the meadow")
3. Mugiho ("Ear of wheat")
℗©1993 Studio Ion Co., Ltd., Matsushita Electric Industrial Co. Ltd., Teichiku Records Co., Ltd.
Artist name is listed as "Takashi Kokubo" on the front cover and "小久保 隆" on the spine and obi.
Track run times are taken from playback since they do not appear on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 988004 046896
- Barcode (Scanned): 4988004046896
- Matrix / Runout: TECD-28265 4808-111-32