|A3||After The Flood||9:26|
- Recorded At – Wessex Sound Studios
- Acoustic Bass – Ernest Mothle, Simon Edwards
- Cello – Paul Kegg, Roger Smith (3)
- Composed By – Mark Hollis, Tim Friese-Greene
- Contrabass Clarinet – Dave White
- Drums – Lee Harris
- Engineer – Phill Brown
- Harmonica – Mark Feltham
- Illustration [Cover] – James Marsh
- Management – Keith Aspden
- Organ, Piano, Harmonium – Tim Friese-Greene
- Percussion – Martin Ditcham
- Producer – Tim Friese-Greene
- Sleeve [At Peacock Design] – Russell Uttley
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Henry Lowther
- Viola – Garfield Jackson, Gavyn Wright, George Robertson, Jack Glickman, Levine Andrade, Stephen Tees, Wilf Gibson
- Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Organ – Mark Hollis
Record comes in white die-cut paper inner sleeve.
A double sided lyric sheet is also included.
Recorded at Wessex Studios London Sept 1990 - April 1991.
Published by Warner Chappell Music Ltd/EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
℗ 1991 Polydor Ltd UK
© 1991 Polydor Ltd UK
Also available on
C.D. 847 717-2
M.C. 847 717-4
Track durations timed manually.
"Myrrhman" is missing the studio noise at the beginning and end of the track which makes its duration shorter than the original version.
"Ascension Day" is the same version as the original.
"After The Flood" fades earlier than the version on the US CD.
"Taphead" does not have the short instrumental sound at the beginning which is found on the US CD.
"New Grass" is almost the same length as the US CD version.
"Runeii" cuts in before "New Grass" has faded completely.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 42284 77171 9
- Label Code: LC 0309
- Rights Society: BIEM STEMRA
- Other (Distribution Code): POL 281
- Matrix / Runout (Hand etched run-out side A): 847 717-1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Hand etched run-out side A): 847 717-1 B
Other Versions (5 of 44) View All
|847 717-1||Talk Talk||Laughing Stock (LP, Album)||Verve Records||847 717-1||UK & Europe||1991||Sell This Version|
|847717-4||Talk Talk||Laughing Stock (Cass, Album)||Polydor||847717-4||Greece||1991||Sell This Version|
|PLVP002CD||Talk Talk||Laughing Stock (CD, Album, RE)||Pond Life||PLVP002CD||UK||1999||Sell This Version|
|B0024137-01||Talk Talk||Laughing Stock (LP, Album, RE)||UMe, Polydor||B0024137-01||US||2016||Sell This Version|
|847 717-4||Talk Talk||Laughing Stock (Cass, Album)||Verve Records||847 717-4||UK & Europe||1991||Sell This Version|
This release has been blocked from sale in the marketplace. It is not permitted to sell this item on Discogs.