Tracklist Hide Credits
Backing Vocals – Brian Eno, David Byrne, Julie LastCongas – Ari*, Gene WilderGuitar – Robert FrippWritten-By – B. Eno*, D. Byrne*, H. Ball*
|A5||Life During Wartime
Congas – Ari*, Gene Wilder
|A6||Memories Can't Wait||3:30|
Backing Vocals – The Sweetbreathes
- Record Company – Sire Records Company
- Manufactured By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Marketed By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Recorded At – Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- Recorded At – Record Plant Mobile Studio
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Recorded At – Atlantic Studios
- Recorded At – RPM Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory
- Mixed At – Atlantic Studios
- Mixed At – RPM Studios
- Mixed At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Index Music, Inc.
- Published By – Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – E.G. Music Ltd.
- Lacquer Cut At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Pressed By – Record Technology Incorporated
- Band – Chris Frantz, David Byrne, Jerry Harrison, Tina Weymouth
- Coordinator [Road Coordination] – Ace Penna
- Crew – Dave Hewitt*, Fred Ridder, Kooster McAllister, Phil Gitomer
- Design Concept [Cover Concept] – Jerry Harrison
- Effects [Treatments] – Brian Eno
- Engineer – Rod O'Brian*
- Engineer [Additional Recording And Mixing, Assistant Engineer] – Chris Martinez, Julie Last, Tom Heid
- Engineer [Additional Recording And Mixing] – Joe Barbaria, Neil Teeman*, Rod O'Brian*
- Engineer [Live Sound] – Frank Gallagher (4)
- Lacquer Cut By – CB*
- Management – Gary Kurfirst
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Photography By [Concept, Help] – Jerry*
- Photography By [Concept] – David*
- Photography By [Thermograph] – Jimmy Garcia
- Producer – Brian Eno, Talking Heads
- Remastered By – Chris Bellman
- Written-By – David Byrne (tracks: A2 to B5)
The birds on "Drugs" recorded at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, Brisbane, Australia
All basic tracks recorded at Chris and Tina's loft in Long Island City with The Record Plant Remote Truck on April 22 and May 6, 1979
Engineer: Rod O'Brian
Additional recording and mixing:
Hit Factory/Engineer: Joe Barbaria. Assistant Engineer: Chris Martinez
Atlantic Studios/Engineer: Rod O'Brian. Assistant Engineer: Tom Heid
RPM Sound Studios/Engineer: Neil Teeman
Record Plant/Engineer: Rod O'Brian. Assistant Engineer: Julie Last
Thermograph (heat sensitive photo) by Jimmy Garcia, courtesy Dr. Phillip Strax
All Selections Published by Index Music/Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc.-ASCAP except
A1 - Index Music/Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc.-ASCAP/E.G. Music, Ltd.-BMI
℗ 1979 Sire Records Company.
© 1979 Sire Records Company.
• High Quality 180g Vinyl
• Pressed at RTI
• Cut From Original Analog Stereo Master Tape
• Mastered by Chris Bellman at Bernie Grundman Studios
• Original LP Replica Packaging
Includes a printed inner sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned, sticker): 081227965549
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout, etched): R1-6076-A CB 22195.1(3)...
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout, etched): R1-6076-B CB 22195.2(3)...
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 119) View All
|SRK 6076||Talking Heads||Fear Of Music (LP, Album)||Sire||SRK 6076||US||1979||Sell This Version|
|SRK 6076||Talking Heads||Fear Of Music (LP, Album, LA )||Sire||SRK 6076||US||1979||Sell This Version|
|2C 070 63108||Talking Heads||Fear Of Music (LP, Album)||Sire||2C 070 63108||France||1979||Sell This Version|
|M5S-6076||Talking Heads||Fear Of Music (Cass, Album)||Sire||M5S-6076||Canada||1979||Sell This Version|
|QSR 6076||Talking Heads||Fear Of Music (LP, Album)||Sire||QSR 6076||Canada||1979||Sell This Version|