Tracklist Hide Credits
Backing Vocals – Brian Eno, David Byrne, Julie LastCongas – Ari*, Gene WilderGuitar – Robert Fripp
|A5||Life During Wartime
Congas – Ari*, Gene Wilder
|A6||Memories Can't Wait||3:32|
Backing Vocals – The Sweetbreathes
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Marketed By – WEA Records B.V.
- Distributed By – WEA Records B.V.
- Licensed From – WEA International Inc.
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Recorded At – Chris And Tina's Loft, Long Island
- Recorded By – Record Plant Mobile Studio
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Recorded At – Atlantic Studios
- Recorded At – RPM Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory
- Mixed At – Atlantic Studios
- Mixed At – RPM Studios
- Mixed At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Lacquer Cut At – Dureco Studio
- Published By – Index Music (2)
- Published By – Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – E.G. Music Ltd.
- Band [Band Members] – Chris Frantz, David Byrne, Jerry Harrison, Tina Weymouth
- Concept By – David*
- Concept By [Help] – Jerry*
- Crew [Remote Truck] – Dave Hewitt*, Fred Ridder, Kooster McAllister, Phil Gitomer
- Design Concept [Cover] – Jerry Harrison
- Effects [Treatments] – Brian Eno
- Engineer [Assistant, Atlantic Studios] – Tom Heid
- Engineer [Assistant, Hit Factory] – Chris Martinez
- Engineer [Assistant, Record Plant] – Julie Last
- Engineer [Hit Factory] – Joe Barbaria
- Engineer [Remote Truck / Atlantic Studios / Record Plant] – Rod O'Brian*
- Engineer [RPM Sound Studios] – Neal Teeman
- Lacquer Cut By – C (21)
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Producer – Brian Eno, Talking Heads
- Written-By – David Byrne
Includes printed inner sleeve containing lyrics.
All Basic tracks recorded at Chris and Tina's Loft in Long Island City
with The Record Plant Remote Truck on April 22 and May 6, 1979
Additional Recording and Mixing: Hit Factory, Atlantic Studios, RPM Sound Studios, Record Plant
The birds on B6 recorded at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, Brisbane, Australia.
All selections Published by Index Music / Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc. (ASCAP) except:
A1 - Index Music / Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc. (ASCAP) / E.G. Music, Ltd. (BMI)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Rights Society (For publishing): ASCAP
- Rights Society (For publishing on A1): BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout stamped): WBN56707 A 29C1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout stamped): WBN56707 B 29C1
Other Versions (5 of 119) View All
|SRK 6076||Talking Heads||Fear Of Music (LP, Album)||Sire||SRK 6076||US||1979||Sell This Version|
|SRK 6076||Talking Heads||Fear Of Music (LP, Album, LA )||Sire||SRK 6076||US||1979||Sell This Version|
|2C 070 63108||Talking Heads||Fear Of Music (LP, Album)||Sire||2C 070 63108||France||1979||Sell This Version|
|M5S-6076||Talking Heads||Fear Of Music (Cass, Album)||Sire||M5S-6076||Canada||1979||Sell This Version|
|SRK 6076, SRK 6076 NP||Talking Heads||Fear Of Music (LP, Album)||Sire, Sire||SRK 6076, SRK 6076 NP||Portugal||1979||Sell This Version|