Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Manufactured By – Rhino Vinyl
- Marketed By – Rhino Vinyl
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Recorded At – Compass Point Studios
- Recorded At – Sigma Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Sigma Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Eldorado Recording Studios
- Published By – Index Music, Inc.
- Published By – Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
- Lacquer Cut At – AcousTech Mastering
- Pressed By – Record Technology Incorporated – 14769
- Arranged By [Vocal Arrangements] – Brian Eno, David Byrne
- Bass – Brian Eno, David Byrne, Jerry Harrison, Tina Weymouth
- Cover [Cover Art] – Chris Frantz, Tina Weymouth
- Cover [With] – Scott Fisher (2)
- Design, Graphics – M&Co.
- Drums [Drum Kit] – Chris Frantz
- Engineer – Dave Jerden
- Engineer [Additional Engineering Assisted By] – Kendall Stubbs*
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Jack Nuber, John Potoker, Rhett Davis*, Stephen Stanley*
- Engineer [Live Sound] – Frank Gallagher (4)
- Guitar – Adrian Belew, David Byrne, Jerry Harrison
- Keyboards – Brian Eno, Chris Frantz, David Byrne, Jerry Harrison, Tina Weymouth
- Lacquer Cut By – KPG*
- Mixed By – Brian Eno, David Jerden*, David Byrne, John Potoker
- Percussion – Brian Eno, Chris Frantz, David Byrne, Jerry Harrison, Jose Rossy, Robert Palmer, Tina Weymouth
- Producer – Brian Eno
- Songwriter – Brian Eno, Chris Frantz, David Byrne, Jerry Harrison (tracks: B2, B5), Tina Weymouth
- Voice – Brian Eno, David Byrne, Nona Hendryx
- Words By – Brian Eno (tracks: A1, A2), David Byrne
Comes with a colour printed inner sleeve, containing credits. And a black & white lyrics insert.
Robert Palmer appeared courtesy of Island Records.
Basic tracks recorded at Compass Point Studios, Nassau, the Bahamas.
Vocals and additional tracks recorded at Sigma Sound, New York City.
Mixed [...] at Sigma Sound, New York City and Eldorado Studios, Los Angeles.
Covert art by Tina Weymouth and Chris Frantz with Scott Fisher at the Architecture Machine Group, MIT.
All selections published by Index Music, Inc./Bleu Disque Music Co, Inc. (ASCAP)/BMG Music Publishing Ltd. (PRS).
All arrangements by the musicians [...]
℗ 1980 Sire Records Company. © 1980 Sire Records Company. Manufactured & Marketed by Rhino Vinyl, a Warner Music Group Company, 3400 W. Olive Ave., Burback, CA 91505-4614. Originally issued at Sire #SRK-6095 (10/80)
On labels: Made in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (As printed, on sticker): 0 8122 70802 1 1
- Barcode (Spaces removed, on sticker): 081227080211
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, hand-etched): R1-70802-A KPG@ATM 14769.1(3)
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, hand-etched): R1-70802-B KPG@ATM 14769.2(3)
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: PRS
Other Versions (5 of 125) View All
|SRK 6095||Talking Heads||Remain In Light (LP, Album, Win)||Sire||SRK 6095||US||1980||Sell This Version|
|202 980, 202 980-320||Talking Heads||Remain In Light (LP, Album)||Sire, Sire||202 980, 202 980-320||Germany||1980||Sell This Version|
|XSR 6095||Talkingheads*||Remain In Light (LP, Album)||Sire||XSR 6095||Canada||1980||Sell This Version|
|7599-26095-2||Talking Heads||Remain In Light (CD, Album, RE)||Sire||7599-26095-2||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|SRK 6095||Talking Heads||Remain In Light (LP, Album)||Sire||SRK 6095||Scandinavia||1980||Sell This Version|