- Manufactured For – BMG Direct – D124560
- Manufactured For – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – 124560D
- Marketed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – Talking Heads Films
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Recorded At – Pantages Theater
- Recorded By – Record Plant Mobile, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Can-Am Recorders
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Recorded At – Right Track Recording
- Mixed At – Soundworks, New York
- Mixed At – Sigma Sound Studios, New York
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Index Music, Inc.
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – E.G. Music Ltd.
- Published By – Jec Publishing Co.
- Published By – Al Green Music
- Backing Vocals – Ednah Holt, Lynn Mabry
- Bass, Vocals – Tina Weymouth
- Design [Package Design and Written, with] – Jeff Ayeroff*, Michael Hodgson (2)
- Design [Package Design and Written] – David Byrne
- Drums, Vocals – Chris Frantz
- Engineer [Assistant At Sigma Sound] – Glenn Rosenstein, Linda Randazzo, Nick Del Re*
- Engineer [Assistant At Soundworks] – Robin Laine
- Engineer [Live Recording] – Allen Chinowsky*
- Engineer [Re-recording For Film] – Joel Moss, Mark Wolfson
- Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals – Jerry Harrison
- Guitar, Vocals – Alex Weir
- Keyboards – Bernie Worrell
- Mastered By [CDD Pre-Mastering by] – WCI Record Group
- Mastered By [Originally, At Sterling Sound] – Jack Skinner, Ted Jensen
- Mixed By [At Soundworks And Sigma Sound] – Chris Frantz, E.T. Thorngren*, Jerry Harrison
- Percussion – Steve Scales
- Photography By [Cover] – Adelle Lutz
- Photography By [Other] – Dave Friedman (2), Hugh Brown (3)
- Producer – Gary Goetzman
- Vocals, Guitar – David Byrne
- Written-By – Al Green (tracks: 9), Brian Eno (tracks: 6), Chris Frantz (tracks: 1 to 6), David Byrne (tracks: 1 to 8), Jerry Harrison (tracks: 2 to 6), M. Hodges* (tracks: 9), Tina Weymouth (tracks: 1 to 6)
on back cover:
D 124560 Mfg. for BMG Direct
Sire Records Company Marketed by Warner Bros. Records Inc., a Warner Communications Company
©1984 Sire Records Company & Talking Heads Films ℗1984 Sire Records Company. All Rights Reserved.
Printed in U.S.A.
℗1984 Sire Records Company, a Warner Communications Company.
All Rights Reserved.
Mfd. for BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. under License
Made in U.S.A. by WEA Manufacturing Inc.
Recorded at The Pantages Theatre, Hollywood, December 1983 by The Record Plant Mobile.
Re-recording for film at Can Am and Ocean Way, Los Angeles and Right Track, New York.
Mixed at Soundworks and Sigma Sound, New York.
Originally Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York.
CDD Pre-Mastering by WCI Record Group
©1984 Sire Records Company
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): D124560
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout: [SRC logo] 1 25186-2 SRC##15 M3S1
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U7C
Other Versions (5 of 121) View All
|1-25186, 9 25186-1||Talking Heads||Stop Making Sense (LP, Album)||Sire, Sire||1-25186, 9 25186-1||US||1984||Sell This Version|
|064 24 0243 1, 1C 064-24 0243 1||Talking Heads||Stop Making Sense (LP, Album)||EMI, EMI||064 24 0243 1, 1C 064-24 0243 1||Europe||1984||Sell This Version|
|LSEMI 11080, EJ 2402431||Talking Heads||Stop Making Sense (LP, Album)||Jugoton, EMI||LSEMI 11080, EJ 2402431||Yugoslavia||1984||Sell This Version|
|AS 2764||Talking Heads||Stop Making Sense (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||AS (4)||AS 2764||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|TC-EMC-240243||Talking Heads||Stop Making Sense (Cass, Album, XDR)||EMI||TC-EMC-240243||Australia||1984||Sell This Version|