|4||Burning Down The House||4:13|
|5||Girlfriend Is Better||5:06|
|6||Once In A Lifetime||5:33|
|7||What A Day That Was||6:28|
|8||Life During Wartime||5:51|
|9||Take Me To The River||5:59|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – Talking Heads
- Recorded At – Pantages Theater
- Recorded At – Can-Am Recorders
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mixed At – Soundworks, New York
- Mixed At – Sigma Sound Studios, New York
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus
- Artwork [Package Designed And Written By] – David Byrne, Jeff Ayeroff*, Michael Hodgson (2)
- Backing Vocals – Ednah Holt, Lynn Mabry
- Bass, Vocals – Tina Weymouth
- Drums, Vocals – Chris Frantz
- Engineer [Assistant At Sigma Sound] – Glenn Rosenstein, Linda Randazzo, Nick Del Re*
- Engineer [Assistant At Soundworks] – Robin Laine
- Engineer [Re-recording For Film] – Joel Moss, Mark Wolfson
- Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals – Jerry Harrison
- Guitar, Vocals – Alex Weir
- Keyboards – Bernie Worrell
- Mastered By – Jack Skinner, Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Chris Frantz, E.T. Thorngren*, Jerry Harrison
- Percussion – Steve Scales
- Photography By – Dave Friedman (2), Hugh Brown (3)
- Photography By [Cover] – Adelle Lutz
- Vocals, Guitar – David Byrne
Re-recodring for film at Can Am and Ocean Way, Los Angeles and Right Track, New York.
Mixed at Soundworks and Sigma Sound, New York.
Originally mastered at Sterling Sound, New York.
Made in UK
Differences to similar releases:
-Stop Making Sense does not show a barcode on the back tray insert and has 'Made in West Germany' on CD and on back tray insert and a different Rights Society: BIEM / GEMA on CD.
-Stop Making Sense does not show a barcode on the back tray insert and has 'Made in UK' and Rights Society: BIEM / MCPS on CD.
-Stop Making Sense has an additional distribution code under the barcode on the back tray insert, has 'Made in UK' and Rights Society: BIEM / MCPS on CD and has EMI Swindon in the Matrix/Runout.
-Stop Making Sense has a barcode, Made in Holland, BIEM / STEMRA, and has 'EMI Swindon' in the Matrix/Runout.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 77774 60642 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 077774606424
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): CDP 7 46064 2 : MASTERED BY NIMBUS
- Rights Society: BIEM / MCPS
- SPARS Code: ADD
Other Versions (5 of 104) View All
|1-25186, 9 25186-1||Talking Heads||Stop Making Sense (LP, Album)||Sire, Sire||1-25186, 9 25186-1||US||1984||Sell This Version|
|064 24 0243 1, 1C 064-24 0243 1||Talking Heads||Stop Making Sense (LP, Album)||EMI, EMI||064 24 0243 1, 1C 064-24 0243 1||Europe||1984||Sell This Version|
|LSEMI 11080, EJ 2402431||Talking Heads||Stop Making Sense (LP, Album)||Jugoton, EMI||LSEMI 11080, EJ 2402431||Yugoslavia||1984||Sell This Version|
|TC-EMC-240243||Talking Heads||Stop Making Sense (Cass, Album, XDR)||EMI||TC-EMC-240243||Australia||1984||Sell This Version|
|9 25186-2||Talking Heads||Stop Making Sense (CD, Album)||Sire||9 25186-2||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|