|A1||Love For Sale||4:30|
|B1||Wild Wild Life||3:39|
|B4||People Like Us||4:26|
|B5||City Of Dreams||5:06|
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – Talking Heads Tours Inc.
- Manufactured By – EMI Records Ltd.
- Recorded By – Omega Audio Remote Facility
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Talking Heads Tours Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Talking Heads Tours Inc.
- Published By – Index Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Sigma Sound Studios, New York
- Recorded At – Arcadia Theater
- Recorded At – Studio Southwest
- Mixed At – The Village Recorder
- Mixed At – Amigo Studios
- Mixed At – Conway Studios
- Overdubbed At – O'Henry Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Accordion – Steve Jordan* (tracks: B2)
- Artwork [Logo] – Briget DeSoccio, M&co.
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Tina Weymouth
- Choir – Bert Cross Choir (tracks: A2), St. Thomas Aquinas Elementary School Choir (tracks: A3)
- Design [LP] – Jeffrey Kent Ayeroff, Michael Hodgson (2)
- Drums – Chris Frantz
- Engineer [Omega Audio] – Paul Christiensen (tracks: A2)
- Engineer [Overdubs Assistant, O'Henry] – Kathy Botich
- Engineer [Overdubs, O'Henry] – Eric "E.T." Thorngren*
- Engineer [Studio Southwest] – Michael McClain (tracks: A3, B2, B4, B5)
- Fiddle – Tommy Camfield (tracks: B4)
- Guitar, Vocals, Written-By – David Byrne
- Keyboards, Guitar, Backing Vocals – Jerry Harrison
- Management – Gary Kurfirst
- Mastered By – Jack Skinner
- Mixed By – Eric "E.T." Thorngren* (tracks: A1 to A4, B2, B3, B5)
- Mixed By [Amigo] – Lee Herschberg (tracks: B4)
- Mixed By [Assisted] – Charles Brocco* (tracks: A1 to A4, B2, B3, B5), Robin Laine (tracks: A1 to A4, B2, B3, B5), Tom Nist (tracks: A1 to A4, B2, B3, B5)
- Mixed By [Conway] – Mick Guzauski (tracks: B1)
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Tommy Morrell (tracks: B4, B5)
- Percussion – Paulinho Da Costa (tracks: A3, A4, B2, B4)
- Photography By [Band] – George Hurrell
- Photography By [Stage] – David Byrne
- Producer – Talking Heads
- Recorded By [Assistant, Basic Tracks, Sigma] – Melanie West, Nick Del Re*
- Recorded By [Basic Tracks, Sigma] – Eric "E.T." Thorngren*
℗ 1986 Original sound recordings made by Talking Heads Tours Inc. under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd
© 1986 Talking Heads Tours Inc. under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd
Label lists a duration of 3:14 for track B2 but it plays the same 3:30 version that appears on CD copies of the album.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 099924 061216
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 Side A runout, stamped): EU EMC 3511 A-3-1-1-
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 Side B runout, stamped): EU EMC 3511 B-2-1-1-
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 Side A runout, stamped): EU E̶M̶C̶ 3511 A-3-1-5- D
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 Side B runout, stamped): EU E̶M̶C̶ 3511 B-2-1-3-X1 D
- Other (Printers Code): SP8608JU
- Other (Underneath barcode): 24 0612 1
Other Versions (5 of 67) View All
|1-25512, 9 25512-1||Talking Heads||True Stories (LP, Album, All)||Sire, Sire||1-25512, 9 25512-1||US||1986||Sell This Version|
|EMS91187||Talking Heads||True Stories (LP, Album)||EMI||EMS91187||Japan||1986||Sell This Version|
|25130||Talking Heads||True Stories (LP, Album)||EMI||25130||Venezuela||1986||Sell This Version|
|062-2406121||Talking Heads||True Stories (LP, Album, Gre)||EMI||062-2406121||Greece||1986||Sell This Version|
|31C 064 240612||Talking Heads||True Stories (LP, Album)||EMI||31C 064 240612||Brazil||1986||Sell This Version|