|1||Les Paul Worries|
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Beck Dudley, Crumb-Elbowed Stew Bum
- Engineer – Brad Wood (tracks: 1 to 10), Iain Burgess (tracks: 11, 15), Steve Albini (tracks: 12, 13, 16, 17)
- Mixed By – Iain Burgess (tracks: 11 to 17), Tar (tracks: 11 to 17)
- Photography By – C.E.S.B.*, The Mapmaker, Thet Thang Looks Lahk A Hawg Bladder
- Producer – Iain Burgess (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Written-By – Tar
Track 14 is not listed on the sleeve.
Tracks 1-10 recorded in Chicago at Idful Music over by Wicker Park October 21 and 22, 1989, April 21, 22, 29, and 30, 1990, and, finally on May 12, 1990.
Tracks 11-17 recorded in Chicago, up on the northwest side.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 3505 89197 2 1
- Matrix / Runout (Mirror Reversed): DISC MFG. INC. (H) W.O. 14983-1 ARR891972
Other Versions (4 of 4) View All
|ARRCD 11/108, ARR 11/108||Tar||Roundhouse (CD, Album, Comp)||Amphetamine Reptile Records, Amphetamine Reptile Records, Glitterhouse Records, Glitterhouse Records||ARRCD 11/108, ARR 11/108||Europe||1990||Sell This Version|
|ARR 11/108||Tar||Roundhouse (LP, Album)||Amphetamine Reptile Records||ARR 11/108||Germany||1990||Sell This Version|
|ARR 89197-4||Tar||Roundhouse (Cass)||Amphetamine Reptile Records||ARR 89197-4||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|ARR 89197-1||Tar||Roundhouse (LP)||Amphetamine Reptile Records||ARR 89197-1||US||1990||Sell This Version|