- Accordion – Tohru Okada
- Acoustic Guitar – Chuei Yoshikawa
- Arranged By – Tatsuro Yamashita
- Artwork – Kenkichi Sato
- Backing Vocals – Minako Yoshida, Tatsuro Yamashita
- Bass – Akihiro Tanaka (tracks: A2, B1, B5), Haruomi Hosono
- Composed By – Tatsuro Yamashita
- Conductor – Kozo Araki
- Drums – Schuici Murakami*, Yukari Uehara* (tracks: A2, B5)
- Flute – Shozo Nakagawa
- Guitar – Kenji Omura, Tatsuro Yamashita, Tsunehide Matsuki
- Harmonica – Tatsuro Yamashita
- Keyboards – Hiroshi Sato, Ryuichi Sakamoto, Tatsuro Yamashita
- Lyrics By – Minako Yoshida (tracks: A1-A4, B1, B2, B4, B5), Tatsuro Yamashita (tracks: A5, B3)
- Mastered By – Toru Koetsu*
- Percussion – Nov Saito*, Tatsuro Yamashita
- Producer – Tatsuro Yamashita
- Recorded By – Tamotu Yoshida*
- Saxophone – Shunzo Sunahara, Takeru Muraoka, Tomoa Okazaki
- Sitar – Tatsuro Yamashita
- Strings – Hiroshi Yoshizawa, Tadaaki Ono
- Trombone – Shigeharu Mukai, Tadanori Konakawa
- Trumpet – Kenji Nakazawa, Koji Hatori, Shin Kazuhara*
- Vibraphone – Ryuichi Sakamoto
Sound City 1st. & 2nd. Studio RCA 1st. Studio
Onkio Haus 1st. & 2nd. Studio
Recording Date : Feb. 26 '77 〜Apr. 18 '77
"Ienakatta Kotoba O" : Charly Callelo's score was used in the brass parts of the interlude.
This composition was recorded in New York last year, but the recording was not issued.
So we made a new recording of it this time.
Thanks to Minako Yoshida for production coordinate.
All Songs Published by © 1977 P.M.P.
A2: Tsubasa ni Nosete
A3: Suteki na Gogo wa
B2: Ienakatta Kotoba wo
B3: Asa no You na Yuugure
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: JASRAC