Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Daydreamin' (Single Edit)
Performer [Elements From "Black Cow" Performed By] – Steely DanWritten-By – D. Fagen*, F. Jerkins*, L. Daniels*, P. Pankei*, R. Jerkins*, S. Hamilton*, W. Becker*
|2||Daydreamin' Part II
Performer [Samples] – The MetersWritten-By – A. Neville*, F. Jerkins*, G. Porter*, J. Modeliste*, L. Daniels*, L. Nocentelli*, P. Pankei*, R. Jerkins*, S. Hamilton*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MJJ Music
- Copyright (c) – MJJ Music
- Manufactured By – The Work Group
- Published By – Rodney Jerkins Productions Inc.
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Ensign Music Publishing
- Published By – Bow Down Music
- Published By – Gunz Publishing
- Published By – LaShawn Daniels Productions Inc.
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – MCA Music Publishing
- Published By – Fred Jerkins Publishing
- Published By – Bugaloo Music
- Published By – Cabbage Alley Music
- Published By – Bug Music, Inc.
- Produced For – Darkchild Entertainment Inc.
- Licensed From – Universal Music Special Markets, Inc.
- Licensed From – Rhino Records (2)
- Pressed By – DADC – DIDP-095976
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – TYE-V, Tatyana Ali
- Edited By [Digital Editing By] – David Mitson
- Executive-Producer – Ann Carli, Ken Komisar, Omarr Rambert, Will Smith
- Mastered By – Herb Powers*
- Mixed By – Dexter Simmons (tracks: 1), Jon Smeltz (tracks: 2)
- Photography By – Alexander Deutsch
- Producer [Produced By] – Rodney Jerkins
- Producer [Vocal Production By], Arranged By [Vocal Arrangement By] – LeShawn Daniels*, Rodney Jerkins
- Recorded By – LeShawn Daniels*, Rodney Jerkins
1. "Daydreamin'" contains elements from "Black Cow" performed by Steely Dan. Used courtesy of MCA Records, under license from Universal Music Special Markets, Inc.
Published by Rodney Jerkins Productions Inc. admin by EMI Blackwood Music, Inc./Ensign Music Publishing/Bow Down Music/Gunz Publishing (BMI)/LeShawn Daniels Productions, Inc. admin by EMI April Music Inc./MCA Music Publishing a div. of Universal Studios, Inc. (ASCAP)
2. Featuring samples from The Meters' recording "Find Yourself", produced under license from Rhino Records, by arrangement with Warner Special Products.
Published by Rodney Jerkins Productions Inc. admin by EMI Blackwood Music, Inc./Fred Jerkins Publishing admin. by Ensign Music Publishing/Gunz Publishing/Bow Down Music/Bugaloo Music/Cabbage Alley Music admin. by Bug Music, Inc. (BMI)/LeShawn Daniels Productions, Inc. admin by EMI April Music Inc. (ASCAP)
Produced for Darkchild Entertainment Inc.
Mastered for Powers House Of Sound
Mixed by Dexter Simmons for KBC Management
Special versions taken from the MJJ Music/WORK release Kiss The Sky (68656)
© 1998 MJJ Music/℗ 1998 MJJ Music/Manufactured by The Work Group/
© 1998 MJJ Music/
℗ 1998 MJJ Music/
Released in jewel case.
Track durations are not printed on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 9870-78855-2 5
- Matrix / Runout: DIDP-095976 G3 1A 06
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L423
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 7246
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Other (On disc): DIDP 095976
Other Versions (5 of 14) View All
|666336 2||Tatyana Ali||Daydreamin' (CD, Maxi)||MJJ Music||666336 2||Europe||1998||Sell This Version|
|666546 2||Tatyana Ali||Daydreamin' (CD, Maxi, Enh)||MJJ Music||666546 2||Europe||1998||Sell This Version|
|OAS 6562||Tatyana Ali||Daydreamin' (12")||MJJ Music||OAS 6562||US||1998||Sell This Version|
|OAS 6562||Tatyana Ali||Daydreamin' (12", Promo)||MJJ Music||OAS 6562||US||1998||Sell This Version|
|666546 5||Tatyana Ali||Daydreamin' (CD, Single)||MJJ Music, Epic, Will Smith Enterprises, Inc.||666546 5||UK||1998||Sell This Version|