|A1||Introduction Act II (No. 9)|
|A2||Danse Des Cygnes - Act II (No. 12)|
|A3||Pas De Deux - Act II (No. 13)|
|A4||Les Cygnettes - Act II (No. 14)|
|A5||Variation - Act I (No. 14a)|
|A6||The Swan Queen - Act II (No. 16)|
|A7||Introduction - Act III (No. 15)|
|A8||Valse - Act I (No. 4)|
|B1||Danse Espagnole - Act III (No. 22)|
|B2||Danse Hongroise, Czardas - Act III (No. 24)|
|B3||Mazurka - Act III (No. 25)|
|B4||Danse Des Petits Cygnes - Act IV (No. 30)|
|B5||Scene And Valse - Act III (No. 20)|
|B6||Finale Ultimo (No. 32)|
- Blue label / silver text
- "music for pleasure" in large lower case text around top circumference of label
- Circular PAUL HAMYLN / EMI RECORDS / mfp logo at centre top.
- "MADE IN GREAT BRITAIN" around label circumference at 2 o'clock
- Copyright text etc. anticlockwise around circumference of label from 10 o'clock to 2 o'clock
- Front laminated
- 3 flipbacks
- Sleeve Notes uncredited
- "Music For Pleasure - Amsterdam - Brussels - Johannesburg - Koln - London - Paris - Sydney"
- " Manufactured by EMI"
- "Printed and made in Great Britain by Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Runout [stamped]): P1 8416-1 OD 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Runout [stamped]): P2 8416-1 PA 13
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Label): P1-8416
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Label): P2-8416